ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What is the helpline number?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Lorna Lu
Newly Registered

What is the helpline number?

Post by Lorna Lu » Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:32 pm

Hi,

I forgot to enclose a pre-paid self-addressed royal mail special delivery (or recorded signed for delivery) envelope. I am worrying now if my documents will get lost if returned by Royal Mail 2nd class post.

Does anybody know the helpline number to call UKBA to ask if I can pot this envelop to them? Many thanks for your help.

barnaby

Re: What is the helpline number?

Post by barnaby » Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:21 pm

Lorna Lu wrote:I forgot to enclose a pre-paid self-addressed royal mail special delivery (or recorded signed for delivery) envelope. I am worrying now if my documents will get lost if returned by Royal Mail 2nd class post.

Does anybody know the helpline number to call UKBA to ask if I can pot this envelop to them? Many thanks for your help.
As far as I remember, the "help"line was abolished during 2012 and replaced by an email address. (BTW, UKBA was also abolished in 2013).

It would be easier to just send them the envelope anyway than to try to contact them; they do seem to match up documents received with pending applications.

VR

Re: What is the helpline number?

Post by VR » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:29 pm

Lorna Lu,

Call this number 0870 606 7766
cheers
vr