ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help For Appealing PSW Visa

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

re1q
Newly Registered

Help For Appealing PSW Visa

Post by re1q » Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:54 am

Hello All,
Can any one help me in appealing the PSW visa.I got an rejection letter on last Nov 2012,soon i got an rejection letter i have contacted the solicitor in London and i have given duplicate copies of my documents to him,I then i can back to county to continue my job,after a week i called him many times he did`t respond to my call ,my visa is going expire date on DEC 28 ,i am little bit afraid of UKBA,and i don`t want to stay a illegal immigrant them i came to my Home country.Now i am try every from one year For help no body is responding correctly.I got 70 points .I have Struck in no where Could any one please help me.

Please you can contact me
**Contact details removed by Moderator.

thebionicredneck2003
Member of Standing

Re: Help For Appealing PSW Visa

Post by thebionicredneck2003 » Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:44 pm

Can you please give the full reasons for why were you rejected?

What area/areas did you not score enough points in?
Regards

re1q
Newly Registered

Post by re1q » Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:18 pm

Sir, My visa has been refused on basis of late results from the university, even though i have took a letter from university saying that i have finished my course and waiting for Award.I have finished my course on i got my results on last week of march and Final degree awarded on 18/04/2012.
Last edited by re1q on Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:58 am, edited 6 times in total.

re1q
Newly Registered

Post by re1q » Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:49 pm

Sir, My visa has been refused on basis of late results from the university, even though i have took a letter from university saying that i have finished my course and waiting for my Award.I have finished my course on i got my results on last week of march and Final degree awarded on 18/04/2012.