ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Advertisment.

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Aadi.ji
Mood:
Pakistan

Advertisment.

Post by Aadi.ji » Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:26 pm

Hi all,

Does any one know any cheap news paper. Or free one for the purpose of doing advertisment.
Any suggestions would be much helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Aadi.ji
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Advertisment.

Post by Aadi.ji » Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:40 am

Hello again.

I am still waiting for helpful suggestion from Gurus
I also have another question. that is how much is necessary to advertise our business in a local newspaper? besides i have setup my website and also posted my add on Gumtree, Facebook, Twitter, Yell.com. Do i still need to do advertisement in newspaper?

Please reply.

p.s News paper charge like anything . upon my recent investigation with one of the local news paper they gave me estimate of about 200 pounds :shock: and that is minimum.

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ishfaqsangra » Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:18 pm

Newspaper Advertisement is not essential ,its apart of Marketing Campaign,if you have done web,gumtree and some other sites it should be absolutely fine,you need business cards,flyers,leterheads etc.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:55 pm

Aadi.ji wrote:Hello again.

I am still waiting for helpful suggestion from Gurus
I also have another question. that is how much is necessary to advertise our business in a local newspaper? besides i have setup my website and also posted my add on Gumtree, Facebook, Twitter, Yell.com. Do i still need to do advertisement in newspaper?

Please reply.

p.s News paper charge like anything . upon my recent investigation with one of the local news paper they gave me estimate of about 200 pounds :shock: and that is minimum.

Newspaper advert is not compulsory if you have already place your advert online, but you have the choice to have newspaper advert if you can afford it.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

Aadi.ji
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Aadi.ji » Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:46 pm

Thank you so much for your helpful suggestions.

and yes Tanveer i have printed flyers and business cards too. Not sure is it necessary to show the designation on the cards. I have done like this please let me know if they are okay.

Compenys name
Financial Consultants

My name
Director/Consultant
company email id.
telephone number
Address of the company
website .

Thanks