ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

KOL&L Query

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ursamyn

KOL&L Query

Post by ursamyn » Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:16 pm

Hello All,

I have passed LIUK test in feb 2013 and my ILR is due in Oct 2014, My query is about the rule change which states about English language requirement.

I have Masters Degree from India and I had asked for Certificate of Comparability in Sept 2009 which clearly states its equivalent to Masters Degree in UK.

Now, It still gives me 35 points for qualification and 10 points on English Skills on the PBS.

Do i still need to get the Language requirement fulfilled by getting another endorsement from NARIC.

https://www.naric.org.uk/naric/Individu ... sment.aspx

Please advice. Thank you.

sb2009

Re: KOL&L Query

Post by sb2009 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:04 pm

You satisfy your language requirement with the same proof you submitted for your initial grant...

see the below pdf for more details.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... hip/kol-uk

ursamyn

Post by ursamyn » Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:22 am

Thank you Mate for clarifying that.

Cheers.

harshil223

Post by harshil223 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:50 pm

hello ursamyn

did you apply for any additional proof for KOL requirement in SET-O or decided to use same proof you had used earlier while extending your stay? i have raised similar query in settiling in forum but have not got any respone to it.

request to let me know your thoughts.