ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Headhunters and tips for getting to tier 2

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

F00bar1234
Newly Registered

Headhunters and tips for getting to tier 2

Post by F00bar1234 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:24 pm

Hi,

I am in working in the UK as a front end web developer and in IT. My visa Tier 5 is expiring soon. I want to continue working in the UK.

Can you recommend headhunters that i can talk to who would be able to connect me with orgs to sponsor my visa?

I have seen the UKBA list of tier two sponsors but often when I go through jobs listed on their websites questions seem to want to screen you out from applying.

This whole process is so disheartening. I want to know about people who have successfully secured sponsorship who are like me, and what to tell potential employers when applying for work.

Thanks

ahmed_niaz
Newly Registered

Re: Headhunters and tips for getting to tier 2

Post by ahmed_niaz » Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:45 pm

Same question, in same process as you are. Keep your energy high dear. I hope someone will assist you better in this forum. :D

onlooker

Re: Headhunters and tips for getting to tier 2

Post by onlooker » Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:23 pm

There are job listing websites that allow to filter job by availability of sponsorship. One is Jobserve.