ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

lawyer didnt submitted CAR but ticked in the form.

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sad.1

lawyer didnt submitted CAR but ticked in the form.

Post by sad.1 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:48 am

hi i have hearing in 7th of january and there is one biggest mistake my lawyer have done is didnt submitted the copy of declaration and letter head of my client which contains the contact details of my sponsor and client.

i am wondering can i send them on monday to add them in my bundle?

and my lawyer was keep insisting me that he has sent the CAR but when he emailed me the bundle there was no copy of CAR but certificate of incorporation and share holder memorandum.......i am really left with no help is there is any suggestion can i take the copies of declaration and letter head of my client and copy of CAR latest and old one?

i have the refusal point which is not given the contact details of client and my sponsor which i have provided them on request of additional documents.

please your suggestion will be really helpful for me.
thanks

sad.1

Re: lawyer didnt submitted CAR but ticked in the form.

Post by sad.1 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:18 pm

please i am really in need of help of experts kindly reply to my queries.

Princess of Ammi
- thin ice -

Post by Princess of Ammi » Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:13 pm

'' ''I have the refusal point which is not given the contact details of client and my sponsor which i have provided them on request of additional documents.'' ''

if you provided a CAR at the 1st place(time of application), you or your lawyer could not provide it with the Bundle, it does not matter if it was provided as objections that you mentioned I pasted above are not relevant to CAR unavailability.
then you mentioned that on their (I assume UKBA) request you had already provided contact details of the client and your sponsor, prior to a decision that means to me, those documents that your lawyer left behind are the same that they already have, It would not have made any difference anyway.

as we all know when it comes to sending bundles to appellate authorities and UKBA everything is left for and sent just before last 5 days, in such a situation you can not do nothing but to take all that with you on the hearing day, I guess your hearing would be day after tomorrow or the day after that, sending anything now may get there on time but may not be considered as a part of bundle.

if I miss understood it I recon you to write clearer the objections mentioned in refusal and which document provided at what time makes readers understand what you actually on about.
thanks,

sad.1

Post by sad.1 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:28 pm

hi (princess of ammi):

here are the refusal points:
1--you have not provided contact details of sponsor like phone number and email address and postal address:

answer: they have requested us the additional documents on march 2013 we have sent them updated with new date declaration and new bank statement with the contact details of sponsor and signature of him and mine.

2-- you have not provided contact details of client landline number and email address:

answer: we have provided them additional letter head on their request in march 2013 which contains all the landline number and email address of my client.

3-- your job title ''BUSINESS CONSULTANT'' is not in their job list which is available and the evidence is already attached with the
SOC code 2423.

4-- you have not provided current appointment report.

answer: my lawyer showed me the bundle he recieved from home office and in that application form he ticked on the CAR. which tells we have provided it. but when i saw the bundle from my lawyer i can not see any copy he got with him all i can see is certificate of incorporation and memorandum which shows i am the 100% share holder. but my lawyer saying he provided CAR but he didnt attached it with the bundle neither he have any copy so i am not sure if he really provided or not.

5-- bank letter didnt mentioned your name on their letter that you have acceess of #50,000.

answer: we have requested the time of applying from bank to issue the letter as per the pattern of home office but bank refused to do so.

now i have clearly mentioned all of the details above and my concern is my lawyer have already sent out the bundle but he didnt attached the updated declaration which we have posted them on march 2013 and a letter head from my client which has the details of client.....so my concern is i have hearing on 7th and on monday i am going to pick up the copies of those letters from him. willcourt accept it when i ll show them in court and tell them that my lawyer forgot to add them in bundle.???

Princess of Ammi
- thin ice -

Post by Princess of Ammi » Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:48 pm

1--you have not provided contact details of sponsor like phone number and email address and postal address:
answer: they have requested us the additional documents on march 2013 we have sent them updated with new date declaration and new bank statement with the contact details of sponsor and signature of him and mine.

my answer: when they request third party funding evidence they specifically mention the paragraph (immigration rules) under it falls this means you did not have provided the specified documents, but if you did according to what was required, the copy of letter from UKBA and the documents you provided on the hearing day is how you deal with this objection. this should been provided with the bundle and what make no difference here they already have one if you have not provided it with a bundle as it was utmost necessary to provide, you had provided it before a decision to refuse your application took place.

2-- you have not provided contact details of client landline number and email address:
answer: we have provided them additional letter head on their request in march 2013 which contains all the landline number and email address of my client.

my answer: if it was not me I would say my client does have a land line or email, however they wanted these details on the contract you provided as you wrote, a separate letter head where they mentioned their number and emails may have caused a this objection to come in. you do not worry this can not cause our appeal being dismissed even if you can not give a satisfying answer. again the letter copy from UKBA and the copies of your documents you provided for the day of hearing.

3-- your job title ''BUSINESS CONSULTANT'' is not in their job list which is available and the evidence is already attached with the
SOC code 2423.

my answer: this is a critical one !! mentioning SOC does not confer a confirmation claimer actually can do it, if you needed or need a registration for yourself or the business as to act at the position as claimed you should know it, but if you believe there is not anything(registration with regulators or professional bodies) that you needed to work as or at this position you should be okay with that if you have provided in full or partly the services to your client as your contract tails the details.

4-- you have not provided current appointment report.

answer: my lawyer showed me the bundle he received from home office and in that application form he ticked on the CAR. which tells we have provided it. but when i saw the bundle from my lawyer i can not see any copy he got with him all i can see is certificate of incorporation and memorandum which shows i am the 100% share holder. but my lawyer saying he provided CAR but he did not attached it with the bundle neither he have any copy so i am not sure if he really provided or not.

my answer: if they objected that means it was missing but tick for the document applicant points of view is within supporting documents but was not was UKBA case worker responsibility to ask for this document it is under flexibility policy while it should been provided with the bundle with explanations and you I assume would have provided at the time lodging an appeal if you did not do that it is recklessness

5-- bank letter didnt mentioned your name on their letter that you have acceess of #50,000.

answer: we have requested the time of applying from bank to issue the letter as per the pattern of home office but bank refused to do so.

such thing can not produced but can be tackled by either transfer of the funds( if sponsor agrees) or a letter from bank explaining they can not issue a letter like this, hope you would have arranged something or lawyer is prepared to say something about it, where as you couldn't include it to the bundle still it is not a required document as previous ones you had already submitted, again the copies of letter from UKBA and details of what you provided, for the hearing day.

it to me is too late to send documents to be included to bundle however you should do your lawyer suggests you

hope Almighty Divine helps you with you things
thanks,

Atif786
Member of Standing

Post by Atif786 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:49 pm

HI Sad.i,

we haven't heard from you for so long, any update, have you dot the visa yet, could you please share your hearing experience
Atif

Atif786
Member of Standing

Post by Atif786 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:06 pm

Hi Princess Of Ammi: i would really appreciate if you can help me with my case

i got a refusal point

1) Current appointment report not submitted instead i have submitted certification of incorporation, share cert and director's conscent letter singed by me , as my lawyer said these documents are more than enough.

2) not submitted contracts, however i did with submit 3 contracts which the case worker probably couldn't see.

i do have the printed copy of online version of Company House report which was printed before submitting the application , and recently i have ordered a hard copy from the Company house by paying them £3.

i am not worried about the second point of refusal, could you please tell me how to defend the 1st point as CAR not submitted, i can out the blame on my previous lawyer he din't submit however i gave him, i have changed the layer as well after refusal.

please help me out.
Atif