ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

All May applicant post here please

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

malikmoon

All May applicant post here please

Post by malikmoon » Tue May 08, 2007 10:55 am

hi

just trying to establish a domain for May applicant. please feel free to share your timeline, question, fears and all that.

thanx

sandeep_622
Newly Registered

hi

Post by sandeep_622 » Tue May 08, 2007 12:20 pm

details are

applied under hsmp from Gujarat(India)

ref. No. rec. by email = 1st May

waiting for the decision

nowadays i heard EC procedure is much time consumption than HSMP ?

Achtung

Post by Achtung » Tue May 08, 2007 2:53 pm

Ok so I will be applying end of may. I am just waiting for my Form 16.
I had a little doubt if some could help me: For my past earnings (Apr06-Mar07) I am going to give the following docs:
1)pay slip
2)SARAL Form
3)Bank statements.
Can I do without the employer letter stating my gross income for the period?

hsmpTry

Post by hsmpTry » Tue May 08, 2007 4:33 pm

Hi All,
I am also planning to apply MAY end and i will keep looking at this thread.

Achtung - Its better if you give as many documents as possible(in case you just cant get any document, then there is no option)...
following is the list of document that I have perpared for myself. Lets see how many I can arrange ???? You can remove few documets from the list below like in Others section as my case is bit complicated... :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Orginal birth certificate
- Original driving Liscence
- 10th Std Pass certificate showing DOB
- Notorised copy of Passport pages showing DOB

12 months Earning
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Form-16 from "Previous Company 1"
- Appointment letter from "Previous Company 1" showing dates of joining etc.
- Appointment letter from "Current Company" showing dates of joining etc.
- Salary certificate from "Previous Company 1" on letterhead and sigend + stamped showing the HDFC A/C number of the Bank where salary is trasfered
- Salary certificate from "Current Company" on letterhead and sigend + stamped showing the UTI A/C number of the Bank where salary is trasfered
- 2 Salary Slips from "Previous Company 1" from MAY-JUN on letterhead and sigend + stamped showing the A/C number of the Bank where salary is trasfered
- 10 salary slips from "Current company" from JULY-APR on letterhead and sigend + stamped showing the A/C number of the Bank where salary is trasfered
- Bank Statements from HDFC showing the Salary Transactions in the account (this shows the source name)
- Bank statement from UTI showing the Salary Transactions in the account (this doesnt show the source name)
- Letter from UTI bank to show the source of the Salary for each month
- Tax Statements for year 2006-2007
- Form-16 from "Previous Comapny 1"
- Letter explaining Taxes procedure in India
- Photocopy from the http://www.oanda.com/ to show the Rupee to Pound conversion

Education
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Original Bachelors Degree (BSc Honrs. from Delhi University)
- Original Marksheet
- Original MBA diploma (in HR From Symbosis)
- Original MBA marksheet
- NAIRC comparison certificate (is this needed???)

English Requirements
- IELTS Certificate
- IELTS Marksheets

Others
- Original IT PAN number showing photograph with name Twisha Bhardwaj
- Orginal Driving Liscence showing photograph with name Twisha Swami
- Original ID card from "Current Employer" showing the photograph and the name as Twisha Bhardwaj
- Affidavite stating that Twisha Swami and Twisha Bhardwaj are names of same person.
- Cover letter explaing that the Twisha Swami and Twisha Bhardwaj are sames of same person (haven't fixsed the foramt yet)
- Marriage Certificate

Achtung

Post by Achtung » Tue May 08, 2007 4:45 pm

Oho! this is so exhaustive...
I felt that many docs are not required..
Ok about NARIC it is better to go for it...For your peace of mind...But not quintessential!!!

hsmpTry

Post by hsmpTry » Tue May 08, 2007 4:59 pm

Yeh this list is really big one .... but thats what i have mentioned that even if we provide 80% of it we should have good case ... my case is complicated bcoz of the following ...

My maiden mane is Twisha Swami and my married name is Twisha Bhardwaj (As I have marred since last 2 ½ years. I am married under Hindu marriage rituals and I have marriage certificate issued by the Government.

I have few queries about the application and I kindly request you provide some help regarding the same. I have some documents in my maiden name i.e. Twisha Swami and some documents in married name i.e. Twisha Bhardwaj. My passport is in my maiden name, and so the IELTS exam that I have given is also on my maiden name. All the educational degrees are on maiden name. The salary slips and Tax Documents have married name. I don’t want to change the name on the passport because it has a 10 yrs visiting VISA to USA, if I change the name on the passport this visa will also be invalid in that case.

1. Please guide me that under which name should I apply (married or maiden).
2. There are some documents in maiden name and some in married name, can I supply both the documents as evidences to score points under the HSMP scheme.
3. If I supply documents under different surnames i.e. maiden and married name, will that evidences be considered as appropriate one for HSMP Application.
4. Regarding earnings and work experience points, I am having employer's reference in my married mane also my tax return is in my married name, but passport and all other documents have maiden name, so please guide me that whether this will be considered appropriate to award points or not?
5. Do I need to supply some more supporting evidences, other then the marriage certificate, like and affidavit in the court indicating the same identity of myself? i.e. Maiden name and married name.

Please let me know whether my application may be refused or not under this circumstances where the married and maiden name are different in spite of having same identity.

and bcoz of this I have perpared list of documents and posted same ... in this thread ...
For NARIC i am still thinking if i need it ... lets see fi i get time i will ge tthe certification from NARIC as well ...

cheers !!!
Twisha

Achtung

Post by Achtung » Tue May 08, 2007 5:36 pm

I wont be able to comment on the name issue you have...sorry.
But I just had a doubt whether we require to submit the appointment letter...I have never seen that mentioned anywhere in any of the docs.

paramjit2k

hi

Post by paramjit2k » Wed May 09, 2007 1:13 am

hsmpTry wrote:Hi All,
I am also planning to apply MAY end and i will keep looking at this thread.

Achtung - Its better if you give as many documents as possible(in case you just cant get any document, then there is no option)...
following is the list of document that I have perpared for myself. Lets see how many I can arrange ???? You can remove few documets from the list below like in Others section as my case is bit complicated... :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Orginal birth certificate
- Original driving Liscence
- 10th Std Pass certificate showing DOB
- Notorised copy of Passport pages showing DOB

12 months Earning
- Form-16 from "Previous Company 1"
- Appointment letter from "Previous Company 1" showing dates of joining etc.
- Appointment letter from "Current Company" showing dates of joining etc.
- Salary certificate from "Previous Company 1" on letterhead and sigend + stamped showing the HDFC A/C number of the Bank where salary is trasfered
- Salary certificate from "Current Company" on letterhead and sigend + stamped showing the UTI A/C number of the Bank where salary is trasfered
- 2 Salary Slips from "Previous Company 1" from MAY-JUN on letterhead and sigend + stamped showing the A/C number of the Bank where salary is trasfered
- 10 salary slips from "Current company" from JULY-APR on letterhead and sigend + stamped showing the A/C number of the Bank where salary is trasfered
- Bank Statements from HDFC showing the Salary Transactions in the account (this shows the source name)
- Bank statement from UTI showing the Salary Transactions in the account (this doesnt show the source name)
- Letter from UTI bank to show the source of the Salary for each month
- Tax Statements for year 2006-2007
- Form-16 from "Previous Comapny 1"
- Letter explaining Taxes procedure in India
- Photocopy from the http://www.oanda.com/ to show the Rupee to Pound conversion

Education
- Original Bachelors Degree (BSc Honrs. from Delhi University)
- Original Marksheet
- Original MBA diploma (in HR From Symbosis)
- Original MBA marksheet
- NAIRC comparison certificate (is this needed???)

English Requirements
- IELTS Certificate
- IELTS Marksheets

Others
- Original IT PAN number showing photograph with name Twisha Bhardwaj
- Orginal Driving Liscence showing photograph with name Twisha Swami
- Original ID card from "Current Employer" showing the photograph and the name as Twisha Bhardwaj
- Affidavite stating that Twisha Swami and Twisha Bhardwaj are names of same person.
- Cover letter explaing that the Twisha Swami and Twisha Bhardwaj are sames of same person (haven't fixsed the foramt yet)
- Marriage Certificate
Quite a big and exhaustive list..i agree too...

No need of appointment letters...

Sal slips, sal cert, bank statements will do that job... :wink:

If u r claiming points for MBA..better go for NARIC..it is an Post grad diploma...

:roll: :?:
Last edited by paramjit2k on Wed May 09, 2007 1:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Regards,

Pam Aujla

paramjit2k

Post by paramjit2k » Wed May 09, 2007 1:14 am

hsmpTry wrote:Yeh this list is really big one .... but thats what i have mentioned that even if we provide 80% of it we should have good case ... my case is complicated bcoz of the following ...

My maiden mane is Twisha Swami and my married name is Twisha Bhardwaj (As I have marred since last 2 ½ years. I am married under Hindu marriage rituals and I have marriage certificate issued by the Government.

I have few queries about the application and I kindly request you provide some help regarding the same. I have some documents in my maiden name i.e. Twisha Swami and some documents in married name i.e. Twisha Bhardwaj. My passport is in my maiden name, and so the IELTS exam that I have given is also on my maiden name. All the educational degrees are on maiden name. The salary slips and Tax Documents have married name. I don’t want to change the name on the passport because it has a 10 yrs visiting VISA to USA, if I change the name on the passport this visa will also be invalid in that case.

1. Please guide me that under which name should I apply (married or maiden).
2. There are some documents in maiden name and some in married name, can I supply both the documents as evidences to score points under the HSMP scheme.
3. If I supply documents under different surnames i.e. maiden and married name, will that evidences be considered as appropriate one for HSMP Application.
4. Regarding earnings and work experience points, I am having employer's reference in my married mane also my tax return is in my married name, but passport and all other documents have maiden name, so please guide me that whether this will be considered appropriate to award points or not?
5. Do I need to supply some more supporting evidences, other then the marriage certificate, like and affidavit in the court indicating the same identity of myself? i.e. Maiden name and married name.

Please let me know whether my application may be refused or not under this circumstances where the married and maiden name are different in spite of having same identity.

and bcoz of this I have perpared list of documents and posted same ... in this thread ...
For NARIC i am still thinking if i need it ... lets see fi i get time i will ge tthe certification from NARIC as well ...

cheers !!!
Twisha
Consult some good consultant...
Regards,

Pam Aujla

hsmpTry

Post by hsmpTry » Wed May 09, 2007 8:12 am

Thanks everyone ... and spl to paramjit for the answers ....

I dont think Appoint letters are needed. But if you have it there is no harm in adding those .... make sure that the appoint letter has same conatct details of your comapny as are in your salary slips and othere office related documents else you are asking for trouble.

About the name query of mine I have asked HSMP team for the same lets see what i get from them... will post the same here ...

cheers!!!
Twisha

gaurav

Post by gaurav » Wed May 09, 2007 10:30 am

Dear All
I am going to make a HSMP application in May I would be grateful if you can evaluate the application for me.I am making an incountry application and claiming 75 points .I am presently in Uk on a work permit from Nov 2003:
Academic qualification
Masters in Commerce -35 Points
Evidence-Original degree certificate &Naric letter

Previous Earning -15 Points
Period 01-04-2006 to 31-03-2007 £20,050
Original payslips-Except one month which I lost ,submitting a stamped and signed copy of thelost pay slip(But the original payslip are not on letterhead or signed and stamped).
P60
Bank statement for 12 mnths
Employer letter
Should I mark it as exceptional circumstances as I am missing original payslip of one month?
Secondly -Should there be any problem as I am just crossing the threshold by £50.00 ?

Previous UK employment- 5 Points
No additional evidence attached

Age Under 27- 20 Points
Original birth cerificate
Indian driving licence-Not smart card but in a booklet form which is handwritten

English Requirement
Original Bachelors certificate
Letter from University
I would be grateful if members can give their thoughts about my application

aprilhsmp

Post by aprilhsmp » Wed May 09, 2007 10:46 am

getting a duplicate payslip might not be a problem but having payslips which are neither on original company letterhead nor signed and sealed is surely a problem.

Either get all payslips (11 original and 1 duplicate one) sealed and signed by employer or raise exception and provide employer's letter.

gaurav

Post by gaurav » Wed May 09, 2007 10:51 am

Thanks Aprilhsmp for your reply, I will raise an exception .Do you think I would be fine after that???

aprilhsmp

Post by aprilhsmp » Wed May 09, 2007 12:34 pm

bank statement and employers letter will be sufficient for previous earnings with an exception. Actually if you are not giving IT returns you are anyway on exception case.

gaurav

Post by gaurav » Wed May 09, 2007 10:47 pm

aprilhsmp wrote:bank statement and employers letter will be sufficient for previous earnings with an exception. Actually if you are not giving IT returns you are anyway on exception case.
I am submitting P60 I believe it is as good as IT returns ,please correct me if I am wrong !

hsmpTry

Post by hsmpTry » Thu May 10, 2007 9:26 am

Yeh I think as per my knowledge P60 is fine and will do the job for you.

HAS anyone applied for HSMP in MAY ????? please share the experience etc ??/

cheers!!!
Twisha

vidya

Post by vidya » Fri May 11, 2007 5:31 am

application sent - april 25th

fedex online website said delivered on May 2nd

reference number recd from HO - 10th May
( email says they reced my appln only on 10th may)

reference number -216XXX

hsmpTry

Post by hsmpTry » Fri May 11, 2007 8:14 am

Thansk Vidya for posting your case and relevent dates ...

I am trying to prepare all documents and apply by end of this month ...

I have done Botonu Hons. from Delhi University ... do you think I need to get the NARIC letter ???

Also If the company for which I have given the salry slips etc. has closed down then is there any document like closure of the comapny or something ?? that we can send with the application ???

cheers!!!
Twisha

vidya

Post by vidya » Fri May 11, 2007 10:13 am

hi twisha

i have done BCOM from madras university and CA , i have not obtained / sent naric report

hsmpTry

Post by hsmpTry » Fri May 11, 2007 10:52 am

Thanks vidya, for the reply.... I am planning to do the same ...

I have seen you helping many others in different threads .....

All the best to you .... and you r the first applicant in MAY ... so ALL THE BEST ....

keep telling about ur application status

Love
Twisha

ikon1400

Post by ikon1400 » Fri May 11, 2007 11:52 am

Hi Vidya,

I have a query for u on the univeristy letter that you should have got from madras university to prove the english comeptency.

Did u get the medium of instruction certificate from MU for the B.com degree.? i received one from them for my B. after payin a 100rs DD and submitting my degree certificate/TC..

I had posted a query in the same forum explaining how the MU certificate looks like and wud it be enough..for tat ppl hav commented tat i shd do IELTS.:(

What is your idea abt this?? did u send the same certificate given by MU to the home office? or did u get any other format ?

Please help me ASAP

regds
ikon

aprilhsmp

Post by aprilhsmp » Fri May 11, 2007 1:19 pm

The english certificate should be for your 4 year bachlars degree and not for the post graduation degree. This is clearly mentioned in the HSMP guidelines. Also it must be on university letter with specific details. If you are unable to get it go for IELTS

mayhsmp

Post by mayhsmp » Fri May 11, 2007 7:12 pm

Hi,

I have already posted this in another thread and then realised should post it under May applications. Could you all please give your opinion on my query below.

I got Salary Certificate from my company stating my current role and also from when I have been in company. It gives the details structure of my CTC for the current year.
My only worry is that letter also has a sentence : This letter has been issued for applying for LOAN.

Should I still send this letter for proof?? Does it matter for what reason the letter has been issued?? I couldnt possibly tell in my company I am applying for VISA!!

Thanks in advance for all the replies.

hsmpTry

Post by hsmpTry » Sat May 12, 2007 8:58 am

Hi , I think you can ask your employer to issue a leter which is more generic and that can be used anywhere .

If you dont get any option then this should also work for you but better to get a new one without that statement.

cheers!!!
Twisha

mayhsmp

Post by mayhsmp » Sat May 12, 2007 10:28 am

Thanks Twisha...

I am thinking I will go ahead with the letter... Anyways I am thinking that the main evidence for earnings : Sal slips & bank statement for past one year should be okay.

I am took a letter from that bank today stating that I hold an account there which is my salary account. But again one glitch there is they have also included the address there and have mispelt the society name!! I am thinking I will skip this letter. Or should I go ahead with the one wrong character?

cheers...