ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MN1 approved but no registration certificate sent

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

polandcalling1

MN1 approved but no registration certificate sent

Post by polandcalling1 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:27 am

Dear members please help me on this issue. Yesterday my wife's AN and MN1 for our 5yo child got approved and we also received all documents back but there was no registration certificate for our child. I know my wife will get her naturalusation certificate on the ceremony day but how about my child? Doesn't HO post Reg. Cert. for minors together with the approval letter? Any advice, suggestions will be much appreciated.

Ozair

Re: MN1 approved but no registration certificate sent

Post by Ozair » Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:02 pm

I am not sure what happens in case of a joint applicaation but i applied for my child on his own and we got the certificate in post. Maybe when you make a joint application, the certificate gets sent to the council where the ceremony is to take place. Maybe you can call your council and ask them if they have your childs certificate as well or not.

bhossan100

Post by bhossan100 » Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:02 am

Hi
I applied for my 4 years daughter in September 2013. Home office sent the Registration Certificate separately. As per my understanding applications are reviewed in Liverpool office but certificate is issued from London office. So documents and certificate are sent separately.
Just wait for few more days.

polandcalling1

Post by polandcalling1 » Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:09 am

Thanks for ur replies. I shall give it a few more days and I shall call council on Monday.