ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Earning Query

This is an area for the discussion of matters related to issues about moving from one country to another. Examples could be about money transfer, moving and packing, validity of driving licence, etc..

It is not a general non-immigration, free-for-all area.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Malik44

Earning Query

Post by Malik44 » Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:47 pm

Hi,

I have been in UK since 2006 and am completing 5 years on Tier 1 General as on 27 June 2014 . I have few queries can you please help

1. I need to Show £29000 in order to claim 25 points in Earning Section for Set (O) application I have two jobs one is Full time and one is Part Time.
In full time job I earn £100 per day as Gross Income but my employer deduct £10 as Allowance and show £90 as a taxable Income to HMRC although this £10 is not reimburse Expenses I did not claim. due to that reason I was calculating the amount comes up at the end of the year is £21000 instead of £24500 approx. and £21000 will come up on my p-60 as well and my Part time earnings are 6000 pa .
The amount on both P-60 altogather will come up (21000+6000= 27000) which is less than required income of £29000
My Question is £3500 P.A Allowance difference which is non Taxable showing my employer can be claim as Gross Income in UKBA?
Secondly I speak to my employer regarding this issue and they said they will give me 12 months Income Letter for an amount of £24500 instead of £21000. but in that case If UKBA go for further checks and if they find P-60 is only for £21000 and amount of claim is £24500 is that be Problem please suggest what I ll do .

Thanks in advance for responding.