ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Danish Greencard scheme and submission of passport

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Danish Greencard scheme and submission of passport

Post by rizwan567 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:11 pm

I will appreciate if someone can answer:

Danish greencard scheme application process take around 2-6 months or so. My question is, does the applicant need to submit original passport with the application to the embassy with the application? And does the embassy keep the passport during the whole process of application say 2-6 months?

If the applicant's UK leave expires during the processing of application and application is approved later? Will the embassy still issue the visa or they will object on this?

I wait for your replies.

paulparker
- thin ice -

Re: Danish Greencard scheme and submission of passport

Post by paulparker » Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:19 pm

1. They do not keep your passport but you must have it when you submit the application.
2. I am not really sure about your 2nd question but I guess you mean their final decision might be influenced if your current legal staying expired.if yes then the answer is the Green card process in an independent process that not related to Embassy or any Diplomatic unit. You can get the Visa to Denmark any where as long as you live in that country legal.