ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pre-license visit Key Contact wasnt there

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ayesha.aykhan

Pre-license visit Key Contact wasnt there

Post by ayesha.aykhan » Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:07 pm

Hi,

Just wondering if someone can please help. My company is a small and start up IT off sure development company. It has got a desk space in London. There are only two people in our company they both are directors (employers) and most of the time they are on client site. We have got an office in spain and our all staff is based there. I was the first hiring in UK and they applied a sponsorship licence in order to sponsor me . Now today when the key contact was not in the office the home office made a pre licencing visit without any prior notification. The building receptionist tried to reach to my employer (key contact) but he was in a meeting on customer site to couldn't attend. when he came back he got a message with contact number of compliance officer who made the visit. My employer tried to call him back but his number was not responding. Can someone please advice what will happen now weather they will re visit or reject our application. I am so confused and worries . Please help