ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How long it will take to cancel a application

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mk8364
Newly Registered

How long it will take to cancel a application

Post by mk8364 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:39 pm

HI

I have applied for my student visa extension and its been 20 monts I havent got any reply. I tried contacting them but I received two replys saying my file is under process. I applied for cancellation of my application and return my documents. How long does it takes it and is their an alternative to get them quickly. So that I can go back.

gj6ab5657
Mood:
India

Re: How long it will take to cancel a application

Post by gj6ab5657 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:07 pm

Hi! there,

If you have sent already request for returned your docs. its take 1-2 weeks from your request received by HO one of my friend recently got his docs in 10 working days by second class Royal mail post.

I hope this information will help you.

mk8364
Newly Registered

Post by mk8364 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:25 pm

Thank you very much for the information. I have received a letter from UKBA that they are investigating my enquiry and will contact me in due course with the outcome. hope ill get my documents soon.

mk8364
Newly Registered

Post by mk8364 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:07 pm

Guys anymore suggestions on this. Like I want to is thier any chance to collect my documents at Airport. Will this make any thing difference in getting them quickly.