ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation - 1.17 past addresses

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

phospholipid

Naturalisation - 1.17 past addresses

Post by phospholipid » Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:33 pm

For section 1.16 (present address) I have listed the house of which I'm living in now. In section 1.17 (provide your addresses for the past five years) I'm unsure what to put in because I've been living in one address for around 7 years, but the section has a from and a "to" section. What should I fill in in the "To" section? Should I put the current date or write "present" next to it or something? Please help, thanks.

trend
Newly Registered

Re: Naturalisation - 1.17 past addresses

Post by trend » Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:26 pm

Under the present address (1.16) you are being asked "Please state the date that you moved into this address", once you provide this date, I am sure they will be able to calculate that you have been living at the same address for 7 years so you can safely ignore 1.17