ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Email from HO after appeal allowed.

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

alik28

Email from HO after appeal allowed.

Post by alik28 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:45 pm

Hi All,

Something strange happened to me. As most of you know my appeal was allowed and court asked for reconsideration. I called HO explained that I urgently need to travel because It has been over a year now.

Today my solicitor receive an email from my caseworker. here what she said in the email.

Dear Sirs,

Can you please confirm the date when your client need to travel. We will ensure that application is reconsidered by this date.

Regards,

I don't know whether its good or bad as I never came across anything like this.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: Email from HO after appeal allowed.

Post by Olasunkanmi » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:10 am

@ Alik28, its actually good news as the reason of initial refusal has been won at appeal. They have sent you the e-mail because of your request that you had to travel but that doesnt mean your visa will be granted until they are satisfy with all your evidences.

The good part is that you dont have to wait indefinitely for the result as your case will be speed up because of your emergency.

Just hope for the best and hopefully you will get your visa soon.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

alik28

Post by alik28 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:16 am

Olasunkanmi wrote:@ Alik28, its actually good news as the reason of initial refusal has been won at appeal. They have sent you the e-mail because of your request that you had to travel but that doesnt mean your visa will be granted until they are satisfy with all your evidences.

The good part is that you dont have to wait indefinitely for the result as your case will be speed up because of your emergency.

Just hope for the best and hopefully you will get your visa soon.

@Olasunkanmim, Thanks for your reply. I am hoping to get my visa so I can go and visit my family. I request all to pray for me.

alik28

Post by alik28 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:30 pm

Just to update you guys I have got my appeal fee back today.

Goblin

Post by Goblin » Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:44 pm

Hi Alik,

I don't see anything bad in it. As per appeal, Judge had asked HO for reconsideration, so the result will obviously depend on HO after doing all checks etc. But I pray and wish that the result will be positive. Be positive and positive will happen. But as the case worker has replied this is for sure that your application process has started and you will soon get your documents.

Good Luck

alik28

Post by alik28 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:56 pm

Hopefully bro, I will get it back soon I can't wait. So much happened in my life since I have applied for this visa in Dec 2012.

mohammed1980

Post by mohammed1980 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:13 pm

alik28 wrote:Hi All,

Something strange happened to me. As most of you know my appeal was allowed and court asked for reconsideration. I called HO explained that I urgently need to travel because It has been over a year now.

Today my solicitor receive an email from my caseworker. here what she said in the email.

Dear Sirs,

Can you please confirm the date when your client need to travel. We will ensure that application is reconsidered by this date.

Regards,

I feel you should not have called HO. If she wanted to cooperate with you, she could have simply asked you directly on what date you want to travel instead of writing to your solicitor.

In my view, your solicitor must reply back saying that your plan to travel is cancelled. If you put pressure on them, they might take advantage of the situation to reject your visa again.

This is only my opinion. Your solicitor knows the best.

itk
- thin ice -

Post by itk » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:24 pm

Alik28,
I pray for you right now; in the name of Jesus who made it possible for my visa to be granted after my original decision was withdrawn by HO grant you speed and success before the end of the month. I join my faith with you, fear not your visa will deliver to you in Jesus name before the end of the month, Amen.
:D :D :D

alik28

Post by alik28 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:32 pm

itk wrote:Alik28,
I pray for you right now; in the name of Jesus who made it possible for my visa to be granted after my original decision was withdrawn by HO grant you speed and success before the end of the month. I join my faith with you, fear not your visa will deliver to you in Jesus name before the end of the month, Amen.
:D :D :D

Thank you INSHALLAH I am very hopeful that I will get good result.

alik28

Post by alik28 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:34 pm

mohammed1980 wrote:

Dear Sirs,

Regards,

I feel you should not have called HO. If she wanted to cooperate with you, she could have simply asked you directly on what date you want to travel instead of writing to your solicitor.

In my view, your solicitor must reply back saying that your plan to travel is cancelled. If you put pressure on them, they might take advantage of the situation to reject your visa again.

This is only my opinion. Your solicitor knows the best.

If I wouldn't have called then she wouldn't have found out that I want to travel. I think the reason she sent an email to my solicitor is because HO contact representatives only if you have one.

I hope to get the visa INSHALLAH

Goblin

Post by Goblin » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:40 am

I think that's correct. If there is a representative then HO contacts them instead of the applicant.

Goblin

Post by Goblin » Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:05 am

Dear Sirs,

Regards,

Hi,
Could you please tell which number did you call on. Coz I had also called few days back, and they had said if you want you can write or fax to your case worker. Did you also write to your case worker or was it all done in that phone call.
Thanks

alik28

Post by alik28 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:10 am

Goblin wrote:

Dear Sirs,

Regards,

Hi,
Could you please tell which number did you call on. Coz I had also called few days back, and they had said if you want you can write or fax to your case worker. Did you also write to your case worker or was it all done in that phone call.
Thanks

I just called the 0870 number but luckily the lady I got through was really nice,she listened everything and said I wish could do something for you but I can only send an email to your caseworker and request to speed up.

It was just my luck and that's all.