ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

got visa after short tele interview

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

zeenisar
Newly Registered

got visa after short tele interview

Post by zeenisar » Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:19 pm

hy guys
i had an interview over the phone last weekend on saturday, yesterday me and my team member got the visa

mohammed1980

Re: got visa after short tele interview

Post by mohammed1980 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:51 pm

zeenisar wrote:hy guys
i had an interview over the phone last weekend on saturday, yesterday me and my team member got the visa
Superb !! Hats off to HO :wink:

sam321

Post by sam321 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:01 pm

Congratz!!!

Did you receive any intimation letter?

zeenisar
Newly Registered

Post by zeenisar » Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:12 pm

i have received my BRP yesterday and my team member received rest of the docs today i was not at home today so i might get rest of docs and passport on monday

bizz123

Post by bizz123 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:13 pm

Congrats to both of you
We had same tele interview last weekend
But still waiting for further response
Can you share conversation wid interviewer and how was his response wid you guys?
Every thing was positive or you were worried abt some thing after tele interview?
Regards

zeenisar
Newly Registered

Post by zeenisar » Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:13 pm

thanks bud
on sat morning i have received a call and the guy told me that he is calling from ukba i told him that it is sat but but u can carry on he asked me some questions about my company profile the some questions about the unaudited report of company some about workers like how many full time workers i have and affiliation with different bodies. i answered all those question confidently and after an hour they call my team member and asked same questions so our answers were same.

kayess1984

Post by kayess1984 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:44 pm

zeenisar wrote:thanks bud
on sat morning i have received a call and the guy told me that he is calling from ukba i told him that it is sat but but u can carry on he asked me some questions about my company profile the some questions about the unaudited report of company some about workers like how many full time workers i have and affiliation with different bodies. i answered all those question confidently and after an hour they call my team member and asked same questions so our answers were same.
Congrats mate for your visa. Which route did you apply? Was it 50k or 200k Tier 1? Also, please share your documents list and business plans if any, thanks!
If you don't build your dream, someone else will hire you to build theirs!

bizz123

Post by bizz123 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:51 pm

Thanks for valuabl info bro............
wat was time line of ur appl.............

TSAZ

Post by TSAZ » Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:09 am

hi
Many congrats mate
i had my tele interview on Saturday as well and after that nothing.
they asked only few questions.
hope there will be a positive result

Aliraza

Post by Aliraza » Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:49 am

Many Many Congratulations brother.

Remember us in your Prayers.

Party time :D

zeenisar
Newly Registered

Post by zeenisar » Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:27 am

thanx buddies
i have applied through 50k invested, before that i was on psw my visa was expiring on 31st of january but i applied last year in september,

samaygrg

Post by samaygrg » Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:18 pm

congratulations. we love to hear such a news from all our entrepneuer colleagues.

Aadi.ji
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Aadi.ji » Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:43 pm

Congrats mate,

Can you please share what answers have you gave to the interviewer. Your reply will be helpful for many of us. Many thanks

Regards.