ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

another horrible experince by home office very twisty situat

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

saraswat1

another horrible experince by home office very twisty situat

Post by saraswat1 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:27 am

hi
i applied my ent visa 26 nov 2012 but got refusal on aprail contact number missing on contracr appealed through solictor and got very long date 22 nov 2013 but withdrawn by home offic eon hering date witing sine 3 months but i need to travel back home bcoz my grandfather died i couldnt go and visit so i called one day to ukba luckily that lady was very polite and coprative so i explained her my situation that my grandfather expired i need to travel back bcoz my father is also not well she write dow everything and she assured me that she will pass this message to caseworker and she suggested that u send any supporting document to home office so they can fasten your visa process i did so i send ukba death certificate of my father and requested to process my visa asap and that lady also called me that i had discussion with ur caseworker uthey conveyed message that i should not book my tickets bcoz they cant give any timframe but they will try thier best bcoz i work away fom my permanent adress my brother called me that thers is one letter stating that ukba wants to process my visa but they dont have my passport am surprise that isend my passport with my appliction and with my refual letter also i did not get my passport back so why they are asking agin for passport while my passport is with them may be they lost my passport or it is another trick of home office pls help me guys i want to travel back home asap what should i do now thanks looking forward o=your help

Aliraza

Re: another horrible experince by home office very twisty si

Post by Aliraza » Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:56 am

Brother call to Ho and explain them that your passport is with UKBA and you are 100% sure about it.

If they did not find in day ore two then you should apply for the new one.

May your Grandfather Rest in Peace.

Ameen.

Regards

kayess1984

Post by kayess1984 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:49 am

saraswat1 wrote:hi
i applied my ent visa 26 nov 2012 but got refusal on aprail contact number missing on contracr appealed through solictor and got very long date 22 nov 2013 but withdrawn by home offic eon hering date witing sine 3 months but i need to travel back home bcoz my grandfather died i couldnt go and visit so i called one day to ukba luckily that lady was very polite and coprative so i explained her my situation that my grandfather expired i need to travel back bcoz my father is also not well she write dow everything and she assured me that she will pass this message to caseworker and she suggested that u send any supporting document to home office so they can fasten your visa process i did so i send ukba death certificate of my father and requested to process my visa asap and that lady also called me that i had discussion with ur caseworker uthey conveyed message that i should not book my tickets bcoz they cant give any timframe but they will try thier best bcoz i work away fom my permanent adress my brother called me that thers is one letter stating that ukba wants to process my visa but they dont have my passport am surprise that isend my passport with my appliction and with my refual letter also i did not get my passport back so why they are asking agin for passport while my passport is with them may be they lost my passport or it is another trick of home office pls help me guys i want to travel back home asap what should i do now thanks looking forward o=your help
Hi Saraswat1, I was so very sorry to hear about your grandfather's passing. I don't think these words are adequate, but I want you to know you have my heartfelt sympathy. Do update with the final outcome from UKBA.
If you don't build your dream, someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Mr Legal

Post by Mr Legal » Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:03 pm

I can understand that you have come across a difficult situation and to be fair it is you to be relieved on your own by identifying them about your case.We can only and only pray for your situation to get relieved soon and May Allah rest your dad in peace.

Make sure you write to them and send them your refusal letter by highlighting the portion where they have mentioned that your passport etc doc have been retained by the HOme office.
Experience and understanding can get you to the goal.Every information based on my own experience is friendly shared in goodfaith.