ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Enterpreneur Visa in Team

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

hassan_LHR
Newly Registered

Enterpreneur Visa in Team

Post by hassan_LHR » Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:07 pm

I have applied in team for Entrepreneur UK visa and given interview on 24 Feb,2014 .Can anyone tell me UKBA will issue visa both of us or can one accept or one reject ?
One I met a person ( IT software House Business) on interview on Islamabad ,I want to contact him and need his contact .If he will read this ,kindly contact me

muhammadaliabad
BANNED

Re: Enterpreneur Visa in Team

Post by muhammadaliabad » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:15 pm

Hello,

It depends on your documentation. But if they refuse on Genuine Entrepreneur, they will reject both applicants. They can also reject both applicants if you guyz will not be able to maintain money in your investment of 200K in your personal accounts.

hassan_LHR
Newly Registered

Re: Enterpreneur Visa in Team

Post by hassan_LHR » Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:00 am

hassan_LHR wrote:I have applied in team for Entrepreneur UK visa and given interview on 24 Feb,2014 .Can anyone tell me UKBA will issue visa both of us or can one accept or one reject ?
One I met a person of KARACHI ( IT software House Business) met on interview on Islamabad ,I want to contact him and need his contact .If he will read this ,kindly contact me