ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

any one got visa after in person interview

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

marketing786

any one got visa after in person interview

Post by marketing786 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:15 pm

My application processing line is
applied sep 2013
short tele interview jan 2014
in person interview feb 2014
still waiting
I heard people saying if you have been asked to attend interview 99% visa will be refused is that true ?

zeeshan81

Re: any one got visa after in person interview

Post by zeeshan81 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:50 pm

Dear
I heard as well,they are refusing visa after IN PERSON interview.I think they ar e waiting for 5th of april.They make a policy for every year.How many visas they have to give every year in each category.You know its a point based system.

Regards
zeeshan

sam0300

Post by sam0300 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:01 pm

Yes its true, there are going to put cap on each category. And very few people will get visa out of them. Its every where in the news now. 2013 was the worst year for net immigration and they allowed many people into the country. This is why they want to minimise people coming form no EU Countries till 2015.

Regarding applicant attended interview. No one has till now received anything, because they finding excuses and want to refuse everyone with no good reason.

Tele interview and after they asking u to come to leeds, manchester, and shefiled.

Everything is very pointless. Trust me its a mess

Fedup.

mohammed1980

Post by mohammed1980 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:17 pm

marketing786 wrote:My application processing line is
applied sep 2013
still waiting
I heard people saying if you have been asked to attend interview 99% visa will be refused is that true ?
Nice topic. It is a fact that they call only those people for interview whose genuineness they suspect. No one so far has posted on this forum that they got visa after the interview. All those who posted they got visa in one month or 18 days never had any interview.

I have also recently given my interview in Sheffield. Just waiting for the outcome. :D

Shazzzz
BANNED

Post by Shazzzz » Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:53 pm

Salam just read your post about yu been interviewed in sheffield...may I ask you wat type of questions they asked you n how long was the interview? Because they called me for interview too I just knw your experience it will be very helpful for me ..I will b thankful to you ..

tarun_shreeji

Post by tarun_shreeji » Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:59 pm

Shazzzz wrote:Salam just read your post about yu been interviewed in sheffield...may I ask you wat type of questions they asked you n how long was the interview? Because they called me for interview too I just knw your experience it will be very helpful for me ..I will b thankful to you ..

Hello,

When you apply

Please give us your timeline

Coz I also apply on 5th feb 2014

Thank you
Nqf level 4 business

Momi

Post by Momi » Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:36 pm

They are refusing many applications but at the end most of the people are getting visas. I'm gonna apply next month. I have everything ready and I have investment in my account as well. But I'm fully prepare for refusal because they will definitely find an excuse. I reckon as long as you have everything genuine and business is trading then they wouldn't have any choice but to issue the visa. They can't find out after asking some questions that a person is a genuine entrepreneur or not but business activity shows the genuiness.
They are becoming strict but for them people who are coming in this country not the people who are already living here.
And I also believe that they only say that they will stop immigration. They are earning hell of money from visas only.

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:45 pm

Momi wrote:They are refusing many applications but at the end most of the people are getting visas. I'm gonna apply next month. I have everything ready and I have investment in my account as well. But I'm fully prepare for refusal because they will definitely find an excuse. I reckon as long as you have everything genuine and business is trading then they wouldn't have any choice but to issue the visa. They can't find out after asking some questions that a person is a genuine entrepreneur or not but business activity shows the genuiness.
They are becoming strict but for them people who are coming in this country not the people who are already living here.
And I also believe that they only say that they will stop immigration. They are earning hell of money from visas only.

Sound looks outside of the UK. In this case i can say that there are so many complications in this visa category now a days. But If you have good business plan & other documents then won't be any problem. But again fingers crossed.

hey

Post by hey » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:44 pm

I think you guys new to this forum.
But I am hanging in to this forum and can say it's not true that interview invited more likely to be refuse.
I have seen many people here and in my friend group.

I hope this gives hope!

hey

Post by hey » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:45 pm

I think you guys new to this forum.
But I am hanging in to this forum since almost 18 months and can say it's not true that interview invited more likely to be refuse.
I have seen many people here and in my group who got visa.

I hope this gives hope!

Shazzzz
BANNED

Post by Shazzzz » Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:34 pm

Salam Mohammad Bhai I tried to send you pm but unfortunately all my messages stuck in outbox ... Could you please go through my first pm I left number there... Can u ring me please I will b great full to you thanks...

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:20 am

If you are genuine applicant. Only then you will pass the interview. Else they will refuse it.

This entre visa is purely a lottery these days. Those who get after 20-30 days are simply lucky. I see people getting visas in 20-30 days having poorly prepared files. At the same time I see people having very good files getting interview and refusals. Rehan (a forum member) is the prime example of this.

mohammed1980

Post by mohammed1980 » Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:04 pm

mohammed1980 wrote:
marketing786 wrote:My application processing line is
applied sep 2013
still waiting
Nice topic. It is a fact that they call only those people for interview whose genuineness they suspect. No one so far has posted on this forum that they got visa after the interview. All those who posted they got visa in one month or 18 days never had any interview.

I have also recently given my interview in Sheffield. Just waiting for the outcome. :D
Yes, I got my visa after interview contrary to what I myself wrote above.