ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR approved

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

ttina
Newly Registered

ILR approved

Post by ttina » Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:50 pm

I had my ILR approved in Solihull PEO.
I had about 200 days absence for one year (within the 12 months period). My absence was on grounds of medical. I had provided supporting documents - medical reports/doctors letter and NHS supporting docs with my cover letter.

I went in, did the form, someone collected the documents, did my biometrics and stepped out for couple hours. I got a call from the PEO. Went back to the PEO and had my approved letter for collection.

Thank you to su51 and every one in this forum for the help and support provided to me and everyone here.

Regards,
Tina

lynxukauq
Member of Standing

Re: ILR approved

Post by lynxukauq » Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:08 pm

Congratulations !! It would have been good to know on what ground did you qualify for ILR since you have shared out your experience.

ttina
Newly Registered

Re: ILR approved

Post by ttina » Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:16 pm

Hi,

I was on Tier 1 (General) ...not sure if that answers your question?
And thank you. Quite relieved.