ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

any one got visa of evidential flexibility

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

get2skills
Newly Registered

any one got visa of evidential flexibility

Post by get2skills » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:20 pm

hi all
any one got visa of evidential flexibility, my appeal on 25 march my refusal is CAR missing, my solicitor discussed on my witness statement evidential flexibility i dont know is the right or not please share your experience

hammad1224

Re: any one got visa of evidential flexibility

Post by hammad1224 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:51 pm

What is evidential flexibility?

bus
Singapore

Post by bus » Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:12 pm

I think this case was won by HO and no more effective. Gurus pls correct me if im wrong.

KingNothing
United States of America

Post by KingNothing » Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:20 pm

If the documents are genuinely missed and are not being listed at the time of decision, HO is not mandated to request documents but in the rest of cases it is still valid and if a part of information is missing or letters are made in incorrect formatting, based on Rodriguez, Immigration Rules and HO Policy, HO will still ask for clarifying the subject. We have recent cases where appeals are allowed if HO has not contacted the applicant. In some recent cases, HO has been continuing to clarify missing information. So it is a subject of discussion and if you can make a point on your argument, you appeal might be allowed.

appeal786

Post by appeal786 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:34 am

My appeal was allowed to extent. HO asked me to provide some more documents. I have sent them. My question is will they ask again if they need some more documents or they only ask once?

get2skills
Newly Registered

Post by get2skills » Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:34 am

thank you of sharing your comments i spoke to one of friend he said to me case so simple the problem is depends on judge and HO barrister, and argument between your barrister,only arguable is in this, i do remember HO wrote me letter on last year on march 2013
on that letter they said, if they need some think to me they going to ask me on few weeks time (i think HO posted to that letter every one on last year march) i think that might helpful on case let see
thanks

get2skills
Newly Registered

Post by get2skills » Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:34 am

thank you of sharing your comments i spoke to one of friend he said to me case so simple the problem is depends on judge and HO barrister, and argument between your barrister,only arguable is in this, i do remember HO wrote me letter on last year on march 2013
on that letter they said, if they need some think to me they going to ask me on few weeks time (i think HO posted to that letter every one on last year march) i think that might helpful on case let see
thanks

KingNothing
United States of America

Post by KingNothing » Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:51 am

That letter might help to point out but it can not be used as a solid evidence for foundation of the argument. In a court session we started to defend by that letter and judge was not interested. He did not also point it out in determination. But give it a try. Rodriguez, HO Policy and Immigration Rules can help you. Specially terms of the policy or under paragraph 245AA.

Hope that helps...