ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER 2 COS Problem,Please HELP!

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

uddin79
Newly Registered

TIER 2 COS Problem,Please HELP!

Post by uddin79 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:45 pm

Hi,
I want to move from Tier 4 to Tier 2,My employer has got A rated Registration on Jan
2014,but he has not got his yearly allocation (Certificate of Sponsorship)though he request it 6 weeks ago. Again he request for new year allocation couple of days ago. But nothing received yet.My current permit will expire within 4 weeks. What should I do? if it is not coming within next 4 weeks.
Please HELP, if anyone gone through this situation,Please!

Thank

ayesha.aykhan

Re: TIER 2 COS Problem,Please HELP!

Post by ayesha.aykhan » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:17 am

Hi ,

Have you got any response ? I am in same situation.

fokus
Newly Registered

Re: TIER 2 COS Problem,Please HELP!

Post by fokus » Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:27 pm

You can read through this through: http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... 12044.html

Some people applied for Tier 2 without CoS while employer tried to sort out licence and CoS. They ignored biometrics letters and bought some time that way and then later submitted CoS.

Also, there is a HO helpline for businesses so your employer can try to call and inquire about CoS allocation.

I hope, it is of some help.