ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family permit for short visit

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

migi
Newly Registered

Family permit for short visit

Post by migi » Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:59 am

Hi all,
I'm a non Eu citizen and my husband is a Uk citizen. We both live and work legally in Italy very long time now and we've been married for more than 5 years. Because of the visa situation, i've never been to Uk not even for a visit. My husband is pressuring quite a lot and I think is definitely time for me to do it. So I have been reading this forum and as far as i could understand, I could ask for a family permit (under Surinder Singh) since my husband is exercising his treaty rights here in Italy. So my question is if my understanding is correct.
Moreover, are the documents required: the marriage certificate, proof of not fake marriage and my husband's work contract?
Sorry to bother, I've been reading about the family permit months ago and it's 2 days now i'm searching the forum without finding the answers. So i'd would be hugely grateful if you guys would help me understand better what my options are.
Thanks a lot!

eldane
Mood:
Denmark

Re: Family permit for short visit

Post by eldane » Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:06 pm

Hi,

You failed to read the EEA FAQs - Common Questions - Read before posting in the very top of the EEA forum as it holds all the answers to your question http://www.immigrationboards.com/eea-ro ... 14867.html

Regards,
Eldane
Good intentions are appreciated but results are what matters..

migi
Newly Registered

Re: Family permit for short visit

Post by migi » Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:51 pm

Sorry, I hadn't seen that! Thanks a lot!