ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

British passport queries

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

InUkOnHsmp

British passport queries

Post by InUkOnHsmp » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:45 pm

Hi Forum,

Some really quick queries:

1) I had my passport interview today, so am expecting the passport to come through later this week. Now would someone need to be available to sign for the passport, or do they just put it through the letter box?

2) I have a fast track passport application for my daughter tomorrow, I am planning to carry all revelant documents. Would I need any copies too? Also can I pay by debit/credit card in person, or do I still need to fill out the payment form which comes with the passport guidance?

Regards
Challenges make life worth it!

phospholipid

Re: British passport queries

Post by phospholipid » Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:53 pm

For 1) when my sister got her passport it was through the letter box, no signature.

InUkOnHsmp

Re: British passport queries

Post by InUkOnHsmp » Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:35 am

Thanks phospholipid, good to know I dont have to take a day off just for this :).
Challenges make life worth it!