ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Hip Hip Hurry... Got Visa in Just 17 Days

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sam0300

Hip Hip Hurry... Got Visa in Just 17 Days

Post by sam0300 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:44 pm

Hi Everyone,

I just Got my Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa today.... I have submitted my Application on 21 Feb 2014....PSW Route.. My PSW visa was still Valid till July 2014.

55K in UK Personal Account. (including proofs that i made this money from my 2 business in UK)

And i was doing 2 Businesses from the time i got my PSW Visa.

* i have used 3 SOC codes

* 1 Year on self employed and then i have registered my own company and was carrying out work on self employed status and on Limited company as well.

* i have sent them all the proofs of self employment, tax returns and as my limited company was new so i only sent them the CAR... and business accounts statements along with active contracts.

* i am happy to help every single person on this forum. Please PM me and i will answer all your questions.

* i have done all my documentations myself. NO INTERVIEW.

* i have Provided them with my CV and mentioned all my experiences here in the country. i am in UK since 2005 and now will lead to ILR.

* i submitted application with my wife as a dependent.

Regards

getlee
Newly Registered

Re: Hip Hip Hurry... Got Visa in Just 17 Days

Post by getlee » Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:06 pm

Well done and congratulations. Just a question..how did you combine 3 SOC codes?

Entreprenuersweare
Mood:

Post by Entreprenuersweare » Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:06 am

sam0300 wrote:Hi Everyone,

I just Got my Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa today.... I have submitted my Application on 21 Feb 2014....PSW Route.. My PSW visa was still Valid till July 2014.

55K in UK Personal Account. (including proofs that i made this money from my 2 business in UK)

* 1 Year on self employed and then i have registered my own company and was carrying out work on self employed status and on Limited company as well.

* i have sent them all the proofs of self employment, tax returns and as my limited company was new so i only sent them the CAR... and business accounts statements along with active contracts.

* i am happy to help every single person on this forum. Please PM me and i will answer all your questions.

* i have Provided them with my CV and mentioned all my experiences here in the country. i am in UK since 2005 and now will lead to ILR.

Regards
Congratulations bro. All the best !!

sam0300

Post by sam0300 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:37 am

getlee wrote:Well done and congratulations. Just a question..how did you combine 3 SOC codes?
Well i just wrote 3 SOC codes on my application form and i was running the same businesses under 3 soc codes. Well check your business services and choose the good SOC code u think best for you.

Marketing executive
Health and safety officer/ safety consultant
Copy writer

To be very honest. This visa category is very simple and easy, if someone understand the procedure and know the right way of running the business.

I have only sent them 4 or 5 documents and got my visa. Very straight forward application.

getlee
Newly Registered

Post by getlee » Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:47 am

sam0300 wrote:
getlee wrote:Well done and congratulations. Just a question..how did you combine 3 SOC codes?
Well i just wrote 3 SOC codes on my application form and i was running the same businesses under 3 soc codes. Well check your business services and choose the good SOC code u think best for you.

Marketing executive
Health and safety officer/ safety consultant
Copy writer

To be very honest. This visa category is very simple and easy, if someone understand the procedure and know the right way of running the business.

I have only sent them 4 or 5 documents and got my visa. Very straight forward application.
That's sorted. I asked because I see myself in similar situation where the services I offer are varied having different SOC codes. I was running through my head to know how to sort it out till I read your post. Thanks for the information again. And wish you more success in your entrepreneurial pursuit.

TSAZ

Post by TSAZ » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:43 am

sam0300 wrote:Hi Everyone,

Regards
Well done sam0300
Can you please ell which exactly isoc codes did you used