ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Passport application Documents requierd..?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Eureka.Power

Passport application Documents requierd..?

Post by Eureka.Power » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:10 am

Hi All,

I will be inshAllah applying for my Passport on the 1st of April.. I have three passports and BRP do I need to send them all with my docs? do I really need to send my BRP ??? and old passport please advise

Thanks

Ad

TTOE

Re: Passport application Documents requierd..?

Post by TTOE » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:15 am

Eureka.Power wrote:Hi All,

I will be inshAllah applying for my Passport on the 1st of April.. I have three passports and BRP do I need to send them all with my docs? do I really need to send my BRP ??? and old passport please advise

Thanks

Ad

I know for sure you don't need to send your BRP, you don't have to send your old passport as well. All you need to send with your passport application is the application form itself completed and counter-signed, two passport photos, with one certified by your counter-signatory at the back, your current travel passport and of course your naturalisation certificate.

All the best with this process.

Eureka.Power

Re: Passport application Documents requierd..?

Post by Eureka.Power » Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:27 pm

TTOE.. many thanks for your advise mate.. cheers for that

Thanks
Ad