ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT HELP PLEASE VERY URGENT

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

freeman123
Newly Registered

URGENT HELP PLEASE VERY URGENT

Post by freeman123 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:09 am

Tier 1 visa refused 14/03/2014
No right of appeal as invalid application

Refusal Reasons

1.business plan copy from website(they even sent me original printout from website)
2.Did'n provide evidence of work experience
3.Money is not available verification from my bank back home personal account but bank manager says no one verified, £50,000 still there in my personal account but UKBA mentioned they verified and only £21,000 were available
4.Contracted company doesn't seem genuine
5.company website is very basic
6.was given PSW in 2011 but you preferred to work instead of doing business
7.No registration with recognized body, my company is management consultancy
8.no market research, financial plan etc...
9.2 to 3 interview answers are also misinterpreted, I answered something different but interviewer wrote something different..
Additional Documents
I had interview on 22/02/2014, on 4/03/2014 I sent them new Business plan including market research and financial plan,invoices, two new contracts, company bank account statement, linked in profile, UKTI registration email, two more ads along with cover letter explaining that I sent sample business plan by mistake please consider my original one,they sent back to me with my refusal letter but didn't consider these documents

Please help me......what options do i have now.....judicial review..........chances of success as new application of tier 1......new application of tier 4 or any other category....i am here for almost 6 years and 5 months....what about my long residency

advice from all members will be really appreciated if someone already gone through this process please help
Thanks to all in advance
sorry for such a long story
my previous post regarding my application
http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... ml#p989606
Last edited by freeman123 on Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

freeman123
Newly Registered

Re: URGENT HELP PLEASE VERY URGENT

Post by freeman123 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:04 am

29 views no reply please help

bobpatel
Newly Registered

Post by bobpatel » Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:10 am

* If you will go for appeal then it will take 6 to 10 months and I can assume on the basis of refusal answer there are more chances are appeal will be rejected

I suggest you make fresh document like business plan n all with proper guide by any adviser and make fresh application. You will get answer in maximum 8 weeks from the Home Office.

Because your submitted wrong formatted and copied documents which put negative impact of your application due to that Fresh New Application with correct documents is the best way to increase the chances of getting visa

freeman123
Newly Registered

Post by freeman123 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:05 pm

@bobpatel
Thanks for your valuable suggestion

As far as I know this forum is really helpful....but where are some big names ......I request them please cone forward and help us with your experience and valuable advice and knowledge.....
No one is perfect in this world, is only knowledge and experience makes some one more repectful and valuable for others.......
So I request senior members please come forward and help every one as there are quite few refusals nowadays

Thanks a lot

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:53 am

So basically you are looking for your ten years with an epic failure in the form of a desperate T1 Ent app based nowt really?
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

freeman123
Newly Registered

Post by freeman123 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:53 pm

Hi wanderer 10 years does matter but need to sort out current refusal issue first, I m big trouble please help if you know about any good solution

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:12 pm

Just prepare your all documents fresh do not waste your time in court proceeding. you have short time left. we just got another reapplied visa granted today with all fresh documents. Hope will help.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:31 pm

@ freeman123, you have a very good chance of winning your appeal if your business is already trading because your refusal is completely base on entrepreneurial test and the only way to counter this is to proof to the judge that your business is already active with regular income. Have you submit your appeal yet as that will be the first step before you can then think about other alternative.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

Entreprenuersweare
Mood:

Post by Entreprenuersweare » Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:23 pm

freeman123 wrote:Tier 1 visa refused 14/03/2014
No right of appeal as invalid application

Refusal Reasons

1.business plan copy from website(they even sent me original printout from website)
2.Did'n provide evidence of work experience
3.Money is not available verification from my bank back home personal account but bank manager says no one verified, £50,000 still there in my personal account but UKBA mentioned they verified and only £21,000 were available
4.Contracted company doesn't seem genuine
5.company website is very basic
6.was given PSW in 2011 but you preferred to work instead of doing business
7.No registration with recognized body, my company is management consultancy
8.no market research, financial plan etc...
9.2 to 3 interview answers are also misinterpreted, I answered something different but interviewer wrote something different..
Additional Documents
I had interview on 22/02/2014, on 4/03/2014 I sent them new Business plan including market research and financial plan,invoices, two new contracts, company bank account statement, linked in profile, UKTI registration email, two more ads along with cover letter explaining that I sent sample business plan by mistake please consider my original one,they sent back to me with my refusal letter but didn't consider these documents

Please help me......what options do i have now.....judicial review..........chances of success as new application of tier 1......new application of tier 4 or any other category....i am here for almost 6 years and 5 months....what about my long residency

advice from all members will be really appreciated if someone already gone through this process please help
Thanks to all in advance
sorry for such a long story
my previous post regarding my application
http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... ml#p989606

Hi Freeman123

Sorry to hear about your situation. But what was your previous qualification and work experience during PSW?

freeman123
Newly Registered

Post by freeman123 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:57 pm

cpmlkhan wrote:Just prepare your all documents fresh do not waste your time in court proceeding. you have short time left. we just got another reapplied visa granted today with all fresh documents. Hope will help.
Hi thanks for your advice can you please explain what do mean by all fresh documents?
New company, new business account, new business plan or can I apply on the basis of old company with new business plan?
My application came back as invalid application, if I send fresh application is gona affect my long residency or not
Your openion will be appreciated
Last edited by freeman123 on Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

freeman123
Newly Registered

Post by freeman123 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:02 pm

Olasunkanmi wrote:@ freeman123, you have a very good chance of winning your appeal if your business is already trading because your refusal is completely base on entrepreneurial test and the only way to counter this is to proof to the judge that your business is already active with regular income. Have you submit your appeal yet as that will be the first step before you can then think about other alternative.
Hi olasunkanmi thanks for you advise, just to let u know that I've no right of appeal.my application came back as invalid bcoz of Halifax credit card declined payment, Halifax sent me letter that bcoz of security they didn't pay home office that high amount they think is mab be fraud. Do you think I can make ground on this letter to get right of appeal? Thanks

freeman123
Newly Registered

Post by freeman123 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:11 pm

Hi entreprenuersweaer

MBA from Coventry university and worked as Assistant manager during PSW

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:59 pm

freeman123 wrote:
cpmlkhan wrote:Just prepare your all documents fresh do not waste your time in court proceeding. you have short time left. we just got another reapplied visa granted today with all fresh documents. Hope will help.
Hi thanks for your advice can you please explain what do mean by all fresh documents?
New company, new business account, new business plan or can I apply on the basis of old company with new business plan?
My application came back as invalid application, if I send fresh application is gona affect my long residency or not
According to your refusal points, There are so many complications I will never ever suggest you to waste your time in JD. Better to do everything fresh. Yes we can use your old company If you been doing trading properly. (depends on your comp circumstances)

I am ready to challenge that person who says that you can win this case in JD. 2nd just worry about your visa forget about your Long residency at this time.

But in the end I would say However If you use your old company definitely your need all other documents fresh & done professionally. We just got reapplied visa granted today after 2 months. Hopefully will be alright for you as well. If need more info pm me.

freeman123
Newly Registered

Post by freeman123 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:21 pm

cpmlkhan wrote:
freeman123 wrote:
According to your refusal points, There are so many complications I will never ever suggest you to waste your time in JD. Better to do everything fresh. Yes we can use your old company If you been doing trading properly. (depends on your comp circumstances)

I am ready to challenge that person who says that you can win this case in JD. 2nd just worry about your visa forget about your Long residency at this time.

But in the end I would say However If you use your old company definitely your need all other documents fresh & done professionally. We just got reapplied visa granted today after 2 months. Hopefully will be alright for you as well. If need more info pm me.
Long residency is first my dear otherwise I would prefer to settle some where else

HAC9
Newly Registered

Post by HAC9 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:34 pm

Dear

My Tier 1 Entrepenaur Application £200,000 was refused on 2 basis that :
1. My fathers bank letter of his account in Dubai which shows half the money for me £100,000 does not say that the money is available for me.
2. That the Bank letter of my father does not say that it is regulated by the Central Bank of UAE.

You should note that during the application my father had provided me with q court letter from Dubai like an affidavit which i stamped from the UAE Embassy in the UK, Foreign affairs in UAE etc as well which said the money was available to me by him. his letter was provided to the Home Office. Further more because my fathers bank and other banks in UAE do not provide the rregulation point in the letter as its against their policy i printed out the Regulatory authority which is UAE Central Bank's website with the list of banks and gave it to the HomeOffice.
After all this effort they still refused with the 2 reasons that i gave above.
They did not raise any issue with the £100,000 thats in my UK account nor they raised any issue with the money in my fathers account. All they raised in the refusal is the regulation point and secondly that my fathers bank letter does not have my name saying that his money is avialable to me.

Now they have not given me a right of appeal and i want to apply for JR as my case is genuine. It looks like HO have blindly refused me just like other people.

I have applied for JR. I have also sent HO and treasury solicitor the proof that even Barclays Natwest Banks in UK wont put someone elses name in a bank letter saying this money is available to third party and all that due to Anti money laundering rules. They have already requested extra 21 days to reply on 2 occasions and still no response.

Please advise me on my success rate and what do you think?

Many Thanks

freeman123
Newly Registered

Post by freeman123 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:39 pm

HAC9 wrote:Dear

My Tier 1 Entrepenaur Application £200,000 was refused on 2 basis that :
1. My fathers bank letter of his account in Dubai which shows half the money for me £100,000 does not say that the money is available for me.
2. That the Bank letter of my father does not say that it is regulated by the Central Bank of UAE.

You should note that during the application my father had provided me with q court letter from Dubai like an affidavit which i stamped from the UAE Embassy in the UK, Foreign affairs in UAE etc as well which said the money was available to me by him. his letter was provided to the Home Office. Further more because my fathers bank and other banks in UAE do not provide the rregulation point in the letter as its against their policy i printed out the Regulatory authority which is UAE Central Bank's website with the list of banks and gave it to the HomeOffice.
After all this effort they still refused with the 2 reasons that i gave above.
They did not raise any issue with the £100,000 thats in my UK account nor they raised any issue with the money in my fathers account. All they raised in the refusal is the regulation point and secondly that my fathers bank letter does not have my name saying that his money is avialable to me.

Now they have not given me a right of appeal and i want to apply for JR as my case is genuine. It looks like HO have blindly refused me just like other people.

I have applied for JR. I have also sent HO and treasury solicitor the proof that even Barclays Natwest Banks in UK wont put someone elses name in a bank letter saying this money is available to third party and all that due to Anti money laundering rules. They have already requested extra 21 days to reply on 2 occasions and still no response.

Please advise me on my success rate and what do you think?

Many Thanks
can you please start a new thread
thanks

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:56 pm

@ freeman123,
Hi olasunkanmi thanks for you advise, just to let u know that I've no right of appeal.my application came back as invalid bcoz of Halifax credit card declined payment, Halifax sent me letter that bcoz of security they didn't pay home office that high amount they think is mab be fraud. Do you think I can make ground on this letter to get right of appeal? Thanks
You probably wont get an appeal as the payment problem arises from you and not HO. You should have inform your credit card company about the payment and that might have prevent the issue of declined payment. But you can still go for JR.

Your chances of winning at JR will depend on your current trading activities.

Do you have clients that regularly pay you at the moment?

freeman123
Newly Registered

Post by freeman123 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:26 am

Olasunkanmi wrote:@ freeman123,
You probably wont get an appeal as the payment problem arises from you and not HO. You should have inform your credit card company about the payment and that might have prevent the issue of declined payment. But you can still go for JR.

Your chances of winning at JR will depend on your current trading activities.

Do you have clients that regularly pay you at the moment?
yes i do have clients pay me regularly, i did sent them business account statement in additional documents but they didn't consider, do you think i can defend business plan in JR as my consultant copied it from website?
what are other options if JR refused?
please let me know any good solicitor or barrister who can help me
thanks

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:31 am

@ freeman123, are u saying that there was no editing at all in the business plan copied from the internet?

freeman123
Newly Registered

Post by freeman123 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:18 am

Olasunkanmi wrote:@ freeman123, are u saying that there was no editing at all in the business plan copied from the internet?
Yes initial plan was complete copy from website, I did sent them additional one completely new done professionally but they didn't consider, now please can I argue in JR that why they didn't consider my additional documents, how JR works can we provide additional documents during JR mean invoices, new contracts etc thanks

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:03 pm

Then Best of Luck

freeman123
Newly Registered

Post by freeman123 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:29 pm

cpmlkhan wrote:Then Best of Luck
Hi cpmlkhan
thanks for you help you are one of the forum members who always help.
can you please suggest me shall I do fresh application straight away or go for JR first and then apply fresh application
within how many days I have to reapply as fresh my refusal letter issued on 14th March and received on 22nd March as there is nothing mention in refusal letter just says i can apply in any category?
thanks

Atif786
Member of Standing

Post by Atif786 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:54 am

Hi,
Help me please

Applied on the 11th of Jan 2013
PSW : 50 K route

got refusal on the April 25th 2013

reason for refusal: CAR not submitted
2) contract not submitted however submitted invoices.

i admit i forgot to submit the contract however as far as contracts are concerned, i submitted 3 service level agreement along with the invoice on the top of each contract, i recon they didn't pay attention to the attached contracts under the invoices each consisting of 14 pages.
anyway i challenged the decision and got a hearing date of 20th of Jan 2014 and Home office withdrew their decision on the hearing day, now after 2 months of withdrawal i have received a letter from Home office asking me to submit Current appointment report and contracts, it says you have submitted the invoices but we need contracts, i think again they have failed to look at the attached contract papers.

my confusion is what should i send them
new current appointment report or the one which i forgot to submit, but the old one is the printed copy from companies house website not the one ordered over the phone by paying £3, however i have already ordered the new one and should be receiving tomorrow, should i send both or the new one?
2) as far as contracts are concerned should i send them the renewed one or the old one which was submitted with the application ?
old one got expired in the month of june 2013 as it was 6 months contracts, now renewed ones are valid until june 2014.
which one should i send new one or the old one?
3) what excatly they are looking in the contract as my company is an IT networking company and i have clients those who are small business not tech savy, so i set up their small network and other stuff whcih was mentioned in the original contracts, anything else or specific HO is looking for in the contracts?
kindly reply ASAP as i have to send all the docs by the 1st of April.
Atif