ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Fee refund in case of withdrawn decision!

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

samz98

Fee refund in case of withdrawn decision!

Post by samz98 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:36 am

hi all, i am just wondering that shall i contact home office or court in terms of fee refund ? my decision was withdrawn by ho in nov and in march i got my visa ,i just want to know am i eligible for fee refund??? :roll:

solaced

Re: Fee refund in case of withdrawn decision!

Post by solaced » Thu May 28, 2015 7:29 am

Yes, definitely you are eligible for refund. You need to call the Court service with your Ref. No. and they will guide you through the process/latest update.

By the way, was it FTT or Upper tribunal ? Could you be kind enough to list the refusal points here for helping others? and the time span when H.O. withdrew the case before hearing date? Thanks

Shah286

Post by Shah286 » Thu May 28, 2015 12:21 pm

Hi my case been withdrawn as well by HO No fee refunded and even no updates yet case withdrwan 27feb 2015

julesxander
Newly Registered

Post by julesxander » Thu May 28, 2015 1:03 pm

Hi,

You are not entitled to a fee refund if HO withdraws your appeal. You are only entitled to a refund if your appeal was heard and allowed by FTT