ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Great News with the grace of Great Almighty Allah

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Extension2013

Great News with the grace of Great Almighty Allah

Post by Extension2013 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:50 pm

Hi all forum members:

I would like to share my good great news with all forum members that I have received today my BRP and other docs are awaiting.
The short story of my journey as follows:

1.Applied as Team Entrepreneur from PSW @£50K in January 2013.
2.Refused in April on the basis that no contract was provided and for funds the evidence was insufficient.
3.Went on appeal in May 2013.
4.Hearing date was listed in June but adjourned to November 5th for the reasons that HO bundles was not received and before the novermber hearing a problem happend that my team member withdrew his appeal in august for some domestic problem and left the UK.
5.In November hearing bank statment was not found in HO bundles and adjourned for the reason to provide a copy/duplicate of it .
6.November hearing was adjourned to January 2014 and finally fortunately,the hearing was completed within 15 minutes and the Judge allowed the appeal by remitting it back to HO for further consideration.
So waiting for HO since the January and finally without asking for any further docs,I received my BRP with the grace of great Almighty Allah.I am happy to have this great news at least after 14 months.A big thanks to MY Allah who helped me out of this hell.

Funds held overseas third person sponsorship
business: Security services.

I am happy to share my personal experience of my journey if anybody may wish so.

Many thanks and Kind regards.

Extension 2013.

appeal786

Re: Great News with the grace of Great Almighty Allah

Post by appeal786 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:20 pm

Could you tell us where was your hearing?

Extension2013

Post by Extension2013 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:27 pm

It was in Nottingham .

Dayyurite

Post by Dayyurite » Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:02 pm

Congrats mate.

please help me with this question.

Did you move the investment fund which was in oversea to UK at any point during this 14 months period?

Atif786
Member of Standing

Post by Atif786 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:51 am

Hi,
Help me please

Applied on the 11th of Jan 2013
PSW : 50 K route

got refusal on the April 25th 2013

reason for refusal: CAR not submitted
2) contract not submitted however submitted invoices.

i admit i forgot to submit the contract however as far as contracts are concerned, i submitted 3 service level agreement along with the invoice on the top of each contract, i recon they didn't pay attention to the attached contracts under the invoices each consisting of 14 pages.
anyway i challenged the decision and got a hearing date of 20th of Jan 2014 and Home office withdrew their decision on the hearing day, now after 2 months of withdrawal i have received a letter from Home office asking me to submit Current appointment report and contracts, it says you have submitted the invoices but we need contracts, i think again they have failed to look at the attached contract papers.

my confusion is what should i send them
new current appointment report or the one which i forgot to submit, but the old one is the printed copy from companies house website not the one ordered over the phone by paying £3, however i have already ordered the new one and should be receiving tomorrow, should i send both or the new one?
2) as far as contracts are concerned should i send them the renewed one or the old one which was submitted with the application ?
old one got expired in the month of june 2013 as it was 6 months contracts, now renewed ones are valid until june 2014.
which one should i send new one or the old one?
3) what excatly they are looking in the contract as my company is an IT networking company and i have clients those who are small business not tech savy, so i set up their small network and other stuff whcih was mentioned in the original contracts, anything else or specific HO is looking for in the contracts?
kindly reply ASAP as i have to send all the docs by the 1st of April.
Atif

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:29 pm

congratulations

regards
Extension2013 wrote:Hi all forum members:

I would like to share my good great news with all forum members that I have received today my BRP and other docs are awaiting.

2.Refused in April on the basis that no contract was provided and for funds the evidence was insufficient.
4.Hearing date was listed in June but adjourned to November 5th for the reasons that HO bundles was not received and before the novermber hearing a problem happend that my team member withdrew his appeal in august for some domestic problem and left the UK.
5.In November hearing bank statment was not found in HO bundles and adjourned for the reason to provide a copy/duplicate of it .
6.November hearing was adjourned to January 2014 and finally fortunately,the hearing was completed within 15 minutes and the Judge allowed the appeal by remitting it back to HO for further consideration.
So waiting for HO since the January and finally without asking for any further docs,I received my BRP with the grace of great Almighty Allah.I am happy to have this great news at least after 14 months.A big thanks to MY Allah who helped me out of this hell.

I am happy to share my personal experience of my journey if anybody may wish so.

Extension 2013.
ILR Applied: 11-04-2014
Biometric Done: 01-05-2014
Approval Received: 20-08-2014 (Letter Dated: 18-08-2014)
BRP Received: 21-08-2014 (Valid from: 18-08-2014)

Alhamdulillah now enjoying my FREEDOM

Got British Passport December 2015

Extension2013

Post by Extension2013 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:52 pm

Thank you very much dayyrite,atif and Mr Rehan01 and wish you all to have good news like me as soon as possible.

Mr atif786 I am not sure but as you will know that CAR and contract are mandatory requirments.The first shows that you are director of the company and the company has established in the UK and the second shows that your company is trading.It does not matter in my own view may be wrong that once you have submitted your contracts and CAR that should be fine and if they have asked you for fresh one,in that case you can submit new one and particularly CAR because it shows that you are still a director of a company which is active.So far as you question of contract is concerned,it doesn't require you to provide a new with a new clients.If you have already signed a contract at the time of application and it is still going on,you can submit that one's signed copy or you can provide that in original as well,as long as you have a customer.

Dear Dayyurite: I had not transferred till receipt of my BRP and all the funds were there held in overseas bank from third person except maintenance funds which I had here inside the UK.In a week or two I will have some amount transferred here from overseas.

Good luck to all of you.

shahvirgo
Newly Registered

Post by shahvirgo » Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:04 pm

Many Congrats Extension2013, you must be very pleased.

My appeal hearing is next month. I have some queries, could you be kind enough to get in touch with me, my email is hassaniqbal@live.com. Hear from you soon.

Extension2013

Post by Extension2013 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:32 am

Thank you very much Mr shahvirgo .Indeed,I am so happy by the grace of Great Almighty Allah to have received my visa after a long wait of 14 months.And I will be glad for all of you to have this sooner or later but good news.Please what you want to ask you can ask here or PM me.

shahvirgo
Newly Registered

Post by shahvirgo » Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:36 am

I am new member on this forum, so wont be able to PM you, just drop me a line and i will reply you back, if that's OK.

shahvirgo
Newly Registered

Post by shahvirgo » Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:48 pm

Thank you for your PM, but like i said i cant access PM as of yet!!

Can you send me an email on shahvirgo2004@yahoo.com. thanks

Entreprenuersweare
Mood:

Post by Entreprenuersweare » Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:35 pm

Extension2013 wrote:Hi all forum members:

Extension 2013.
Congratulations buddy. All the best !!