ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Credit Card blocked before deducting the Visa Fee

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

arajkumar82

Credit Card blocked before deducting the Visa Fee

Post by arajkumar82 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:18 pm

Hi All,

Can anyone please help me how to proceed on this.

I have applied for naturalization for me and my daughter at NCS Cardiff on 27th March 2014 and I have given my credit card details for naturalization fee. I have lost that credit card on the same day evening. Hence i have blocked my credit card and requested the bank to reissue new credit card.

The issue is my credit card details which i have given for the fee to be debited is no more valid. How can i update my new payment details to Home Office.

So far they have not received my application yet as the Cardiff NCS about to post my application on 31st Of March.

Please help

Thanks
Raj

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Credit Card blocked before deducting the Visa Fee

Post by CR001 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:32 pm

Contact NCS and asked the to hold your application and submit an updated payment sheet, like first thing on Monday morning.

If they have sent your form already, the UKVI will write to you if there is a problem.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

arajkumar82

Post by arajkumar82 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:40 pm

Thanks CR001 for the quick response.

If they already sent to Home Office, will they write about payment details or will they reject my application ?

or What will you suggest if i request Home Office to take my new payment details over the phone or fax ?

TTOE

Post by TTOE » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:56 am

arajkumar82 wrote:Thanks CR001 for the quick response.

If they already sent to Home Office, will they write about payment details or will they reject my application ?

or What will you suggest if i request Home Office to take my new payment details over the phone or fax ?
The HO will normally contact you about the declined payment and give you the option of making the payment, expect a delay not rejection due to declined payment.