ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent: PCN Declaration. Appt on Tuesday

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

5fifty5
Newly Registered

Urgent: PCN Declaration. Appt on Tuesday

Post by 5fifty5 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:59 am

Hi,
I know this has been covered at length but sometimes you just need it for peace of your mind.

I had a bus lane and wrong parking time/bay fine to pay to local authorities. I know they aren't criminal conviction since I paid them soon after receiving them.

Question is: Is it ok to declare them on Section 8B - Is there any other information concerning you or your family which you wish to be considered as part of your application?

Or is it complicating things for no reason?

Thanks.

chowkal

Re: Urgent: PCN Declaration. Appt on Tuesday

Post by chowkal » Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:14 am

Hi
You don’t have to declare as they are only PCNS.
I got a ticket for using mobile while driving.

At home office now.

Thanks

chowkal

Post by chowkal » Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:27 am

I got my ILR approved yesterday

TTOE

Post by TTOE » Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:07 am

5fifty5 wrote:Hi,
I know this has been covered at length but sometimes you just need it for peace of your mind.

I had a bus lane and wrong parking time/bay fine to pay to local authorities. I know they aren't criminal conviction since I paid them soon after receiving them.

Question is: Is it ok to declare them on Section 8B - Is there any other information concerning you or your family which you wish to be considered as part of your application?

Or is it complicating things for no reason?

Thanks.
Hey, these are not criminal convictions and hence you don't need to declare these. Don't provide info that are not relevant / required by the HO.

chowkal

Post by chowkal » Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:11 am

What happned mate? I guess its a success !