ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER 1 ENTREPRENEUR

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sherjil_kh
Newly Registered

TIER 1 ENTREPRENEUR

Post by sherjil_kh » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:31 pm

Hello All,

I am going to file my application for Tier 1 Entrepreneur very soon . However, any one is there who going to apply or already applied has money 50k in uk bank account. and i have some question as well
1: my family member gave me money for business in uk so what kind of documents i need to attach for proof or no need?
2: i am working on business plan that showing is i have plan and investment if i get visa then i implement on that is the better way in which way no need to show any business contract,any business transactions.
any one can guide me on that
thanks

Momi

Re: TIER 1 ENTREPRENEUR

Post by Momi » Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:09 am

It's much better if you read new policy guidance by yourself. They changed many things. You definitely need business contract in order to show that you business is trading.

If you have 50k in your account then don't make your case complicated to attach other proofs. It's my own opinion.

sherjil_kh
Newly Registered

Post by sherjil_kh » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:07 am

thanks for your opinion but they can ask hows comes this amount in your account
last policy they issued "1 October 2013" or any after that date?

bus
Singapore

Post by bus » Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:46 am

hi
I also applied showing the money in the uk. in the interview they aske me how I got the money then I explained from my mother and my savings they are not happy my mother gave money and also my business partner's brother gave money they needed proof how the money came to this country so keep in mind you need to have these doc ready when you go for the interview. I don't have any legal problems only this silly one for the refusal. Also DO NOT JUST COPY FROM BPLAN I saw one of forum members had a refusal just coping the bplan from one of the sites. you need to find a good solicitor and get a help from him.
all the best

sherjil_kh
Newly Registered

Post by sherjil_kh » Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:23 pm

thanks for these information BUS i think its better i send the proof with my application like an affidavit from brother who provide my amount he is in uk as well but i m not sure what format of affidavit i attach with application
ofc a charted accountant working on business plan

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:42 pm

@ sherjil_kh, Its a good idea to show where your fund came from as that will answer any doubt from HO.
If you can submit proof of fund transfer into your personal account then no need for any declaration as you are not using them as third party sponsor.

Its also a good idea to have a very good business plan and market research written in your own word.

New Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Policy Guidance version 04/2014

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... _04-14.pdf
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

sherjil_kh
Newly Registered

Post by sherjil_kh » Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:51 pm

link is not working

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:31 pm

The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

sherjil_kh
Newly Registered

Post by sherjil_kh » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:43 am

thanks for link