ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Refusal

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Khan321
Newly Registered

Refusal

Post by Khan321 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:42 am

Hi everyone
My application is refused
1) my opening balance was 52,378 and closing was 55,216 in hsbc in my own account. And funds was transferred by my father when I was on PSW. Before sending my application my father transferred me 6000 and on interview they ask me who transferred you this amount, and I told them very clear that my father gave me this money.
REFUSAL: On interview you stated that your investments funds are from your savings. The evidence provided does not substantiate this and is therefore insufficient to resolve our concerns. You also told us at interview that you have had this funds you were giver tier 1 psw visa, but there is no evidence of either this or where you acquire these funds from.
Furthermore, the funds are in a hsbc advance account which is in your name. This account is a personal account and as the funds are still in their, they have clearly not been invested into your business. There is also no guarantee that these funds will be invested into your business even if you were to be given tier 1 entrepreneur visa.
In view of the above, I have concern regarding the source of your investment funds and cannot find this, from the evidence presented, to be either viable and credible.

2) business plan and market research contains text from on-line sources.

3) the applicants previous educational and business experience (or lack thereof)
It is acknowledgment that you have submitted your Bachelor of Arts in international business certificate and transcript which was awarded to you by Birmingham city university. It is further acknowledgment that you have submitted Edexcel level 5 HND certificate and transcript and evidence tat you are an affiliated member of the chartered institute of marketing. It is accepted that these qualification may have given you some transferable skills in regards of your propose business. It is also acknowledge that at interview, you told us that you also have a BA in English literature from pakistan.
In your interview you told us have work as a freelancer for medisafe ltd. and that you have been doing your own business consultancy work since July 2013. You also told us you work as sales executive for A1 board LTd, and for Nest marketing as a marketing manager. It is accepted that these position may have given you transferable skills.
From the information you may have relevant education and experience and also limited amount of business experience. But you have not any experience of establishing and managing your own business. So you can't do this business at this stage.

After these refusals I am very disappointed. Can anyone please suggest me any good barrister or solicitor? I have got right of appeal.

Thanks

msohailsarwar1
Mood:

Re: Refusal

Post by msohailsarwar1 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:37 am

Ukba gone mad these days, if a person don't have experience what does it mean the he can't start business. Just bullshit. Money is in uk but still they are not satisfied. Farani javid Taylor is good lawyer but check a few forum and the guys who won the appeal ask them if they can help you with providing good solicitor

Momi

Post by Momi » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:47 pm

1st and 3rd refusals are totally unfair. Requirement is that you must have funds. How they can find anyone intention regarding investment. About 3rd refusal, new and old policy guidance say nowhere that you must have experience. All successfully businessmen never had experience about business.

2nd refusal is common these days and I have no idea what they want. People get idea after learning and reading.

Hopefully you will win in appeal.

Good Luck

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:36 pm

The most ridiculous objections i have ever seen. I can say Bad luck. But anyways nothing can happen on it except go for appeal.

Best Of Luck

Mr Legal

Post by Mr Legal » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:12 pm

HI,

I note your refusal issues which speak about something else rather than a professional 's concern or conclusion.You should not be stressed and try to be ready to face the challenges through legal way.Prepare your appeal and go ahead with it and hope you will achieve your goal.

Best of luck
Experience and understanding can get you to the goal.Every information based on my own experience is friendly shared in goodfaith.

Princess of Ammi
- thin ice -

Post by Princess of Ammi » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:56 pm

your available funds is the balance of your savings and funds from your father, you said £6000 you got into your account and source should be a transaction from your father's account to yours, and rest before it you already said it is from your savings.

what gets a visa case worker suspicious is the claim that this guy have a business and money to invest but no initial investment, I believe the fact that some businesses do not need initial investments but this would only be a logical or the way it is seen and assessed by a case worker.

I copied my business plan from the web I then mold it according to my business needs and convenience you can say the same I read from the web to get idea if I am lacking anything how would I otherwise know the essentials that my business plan should have.
getting stuff from internet should not be considered a plagiarism in this context however you need to have your arguments ready. this point is used as an add on when they decide to refuse an application.

talking now 3rd point, where actually business activities cripple a case worker saying anything on previous experience and education.
I can feel you would not have had done enough in terms is providing services to the clients, services when provided to clients at an extended level objection on experience kills itself.
you should be involved and stay involved in providing services to clients at all times will over turn the case in your favor in appeal
thanks,

MAHUSS
Newly Registered

Post by MAHUSS » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:03 am

Hi Dear I also got a Same Scripted refusal
APPLIED ON : 28 DEC 2013
INTERVIEW : 10 MARCH 2014
REFUSAL : 15 APR 2014 with RIGHT of APPEAL

REASONS :
DONT ACCESS to FUNDS
I got 54 K in personal account for last 5 months Now HO concern is from where i got this money in my account in interview i said its my father transfered to me for my joint account with my father in paksitan now they refused because the reference was CHAPS they take it as a third party secondly my brother got established UK LTD Company in UK for LAST 4 ys.my father transfered half the amount to my bro account because state bank of pak dont allow more than £6000 transfer to overseas in one account per person/month . So HO presumed that My Bro Company is also a 3rd party. Now My concern is I have money in my account for last couple of months how can i have no access moreover i have all the transfer evidence from PAK to UK and plus point is it was my and my father joint account how HO will prove in court its not my funds.

Second Refusal same Scripted.
BP and market research copied my question is i used Howard referencing with all source of reference attached in BP and MR how they can blame its copied from same website which they refused the other applicants

Third Refusal LACK Of EXPERIENCE
I would like to mention I have a work experience of 6 years in IT industry. Moreover I have been to China twice worked in research and development Software development ( HONGKONG) for ************* CHINA well known china based company working in 110 countries in all over the world
Secondly I did my MASTERS in ************( GOT MERIT IN thesis and degree my dissertation was based on same secure solution) Plus I am a certified TELECOM ENGINEER and member of PAKISTAN ENGINEERING COUNCIL for last 7 years.
I did multiple projects with different operators in Pakistan / Afghanistan/ China and I have all the original certification and work experience letters attached in my document when I submitted the application.
Moreover I worked voluntarily for my Brothers Company in last 2 years.
Keeping in view the above mention points they said i cant do bussiness in UK

My Suggestion to all applicant HO is trying hold applicant money in uk and trying to check who is geneu Interpre I already discussed with my barrister he is saying u will get visa on appeal may this will be helpful.

Khan321
Newly Registered

Post by Khan321 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:35 pm

Thanks everyone for your response. But can anyone please suggest me any good solicitor or barrister? My luck is very bad and i dont want to take any more risks. So please guyz suggest me any expert.
Mahuss can you tell me who is your barrister? And what he is saying on these refusal points?

Thanks