ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependents Application

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

NAR

Dependents Application

Post by NAR » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:12 am

is it correct that each dependent needs their own seperate application submission along with the main applicant? assuming all are applying at the same time. Is it not enough to only mention all dependents in the main application? (in the section dependents traveling with you to the UK, as they do ask for their full name, passports numbers, Date of birth, address and such in that section).

From online site, i see the "Apply for someone else" link, then you choose type Work, Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa, then either CHILD or PARTNER, so for the spouse, use partner and children use child. Is that the route for apply for them? But how can it be a Work visa for Child?

I guess maybe this is how they charge for each dependent, by having separate application number. I am currently only looking at the online questions to prepare the data and not sure if after submission of the main application they can see how many dependents and ask you to pay for all in one application. Anyone submitted the applications by themselves online this way as a group can help here please?

Another questions is what is the expected answer for the online question: How long you intend to stay in the UK? What do UKBA expect? indefinitely? As the purpose of the Tier 1 is to reach ILR, unless they don't like to hear that. So what then 5 years? 3 years?

Thanks...

Asefchdry

Re: Dependents Application

Post by Asefchdry » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:36 am

each dependent need a separate form, and for someone else , wife/spouse will covered under entrepreneur partner and children as entrepreneur child

NAR

Post by NAR » Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:35 pm

Asefchdry wrote:each dependent need a separate form, and for someone else , wife/spouse will covered under entrepreneur partner and children as entrepreneur child
Thank you. So i use "Apply for someone else" and choose Partner and child applications. Is there a reference number inside for the main applicant so they all are treated as one application? Also, the online system makes appointment for the Biometric to be taken on the same time you submit the printed application, i am hoping all members be able to book the same time/date to submit the application and take biometric.

NAR

Post by NAR » Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:39 pm

In fact, i think the best thing is to apply alone (but still mention the dependent traveling with the me) in the main application, but do not apply for them yet. Get the process over and approved, only pay for myself, just in case there is a problem or refusal for any reason then the others are not paid. Once approved then immediately apply for them and travel together.

inaam.cs

Urgent but simple Information Requried

Post by inaam.cs » Sun May 11, 2014 11:31 am

HI Everyone,

I am on Tier 1(entrepreneur) visa and I want to apply for my wife's visa now. I want some information if anyone can help:

1. To apply my wife created an online account on the application website so is that right if she can select 'Apply for Myself' and complete the application?
2. The maintenance funds are kept in my wife's account so is it OK if we can provide her account's bank statement.

Many Thanks Guys

NAR

Re: Urgent but simple Information Requried

Post by NAR » Sun May 11, 2014 3:29 pm

inaam.cs wrote:HI Everyone,

I am on Tier 1(entrepreneur) visa and I want to apply for my wife's visa now. I want some information if anyone can help:

1. To apply my wife created an online account on the application website so is that right if she can select 'Apply for Myself' and complete the application?
2. The maintenance funds are kept in my wife's account so is it OK if we can provide her account's bank statement.

Many Thanks Guys
I think Yes & Yes. I believe she should choose Apply for myself (providing her login), then Work category, T1 Ent as Visa type, T1 Ent Partner as Sub Visa type.

inaam.cs

Post by inaam.cs » Mon May 12, 2014 8:44 am

Thanks for your reply, thats so nice of you.

Regards

entrepreneur123

Post by entrepreneur123 » Mon May 12, 2014 8:56 am

inaam.cs i have sent you PM, please check and reply

inaam.cs wrote:Thanks for your reply, thats so nice of you.

Regards

alpharomeo
Mood:
Iran

Post by alpharomeo » Mon May 19, 2014 4:51 pm

Is there any minimum salary requirement for being the director of the company and will it be all right if we send 2 months payslips and dividend vouchers with the dependent application as this financial year just started in april.

Please reply, regards

entrepreneur123 wrote:inaam.cs i have sent you PM, please check and reply

Regards

entrepreneur123

Post by entrepreneur123 » Tue May 20, 2014 9:46 am

there is no requirment of minimum salary. Also there is no requirments to attach salary slips or dividend vouchers with dependent application, but u can do so to support application. One of my friend on same visa did attach his payslips from his own company and other did not , both's dependents got their visa. Also could you share list of documents for dependent application that you are going to use? it will help all of us. thanks

alpharomeo wrote:Is there any minimum salary requirement for being the director of the company and will it be all right if we send 2 months payslips and dividend vouchers with the dependent application as this financial year just started in april.

Please reply, regards

entrepreneur123 wrote:inaam.cs i have sent you PM, please check and reply

Regards

inaam.cs

Post by inaam.cs » Fri May 23, 2014 9:21 am

How can the visa application status be tracked online after submission? The receipt given after submission contains my application reference number generated when I completed the application online. But this reference number and date of birth combination is not giving me the status.
Could anyone let me know the procedure of checking the status and the URL of the website?
Thanks

msohailsarwar1
Mood:

Post by msohailsarwar1 » Fri May 23, 2014 10:40 am

now they have changed the tracking system, now you can email, chat or call them on the link below.

https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk

It will take some time anyway to process the application. the best way is to wait with patience.

priyapiya

Post by priyapiya » Sat May 24, 2014 3:04 pm

PLEASE HELP FOR dependant visa
i got my t1 entrepreneur visa in April now I am going to apply for my dependent's visa this Monday from India
Document list:
- Applicant passport (Original)
- Marriage certificate (Original)
- Main Applicant’s bank statement for maintenance fund (Original)
- Main applicants passport copy
- Main applicants Visa/BRP copy
- Communication records (Whats app & Mobile call record)
- Marriage invitation card (Original & Translated notarised copy)
- Rent agreement for United Kingdom address (Original)
- Applicants Indian voter ID card (Original)
i dont have wedding snaps any other document or suggestion will be highly appreciated

inaam.cs

Post by inaam.cs » Tue May 27, 2014 2:55 pm

@msohailsarwar1 Thanks

Rayees
Newly Registered

Post by Rayees » Thu May 29, 2014 3:10 pm

Hi Guys,

I have got my entraprenuer visa in march and iam in this country for more than 4 years now , i need a help regading dependant maintanace funds.i have gone through the guidelines but couldnt capture exact informtion on maintance funds.

May i know how much do i need to show as maintanance funds for my dependent who is in india ,applying from india .

Your help is appreciated.

entrepreneur123

Post by entrepreneur123 » Fri May 30, 2014 9:50 am

600 pounds for 90 days. but it will go up in july.

Rayees wrote:Hi Guys,

I have got my entraprenuer visa in march and iam in this country for more than 4 years now , i need a help regading dependant maintanace funds.i have gone through the guidelines but couldnt capture exact informtion on maintance funds.

May i know how much do i need to show as maintanance funds for my dependent who is in india ,applying from india .

Your help is appreciated.