ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

sheffield interview

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

aakashahuja
Newly Registered

sheffield interview

Post by aakashahuja » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:55 am

Hi all in forum,
I am at sheffield waiting for my interview starting at 9am
Will update you all ,after ...came last night and stayed in hotel nearby,to take off the stress drunk last night and now woke up late .didn,t shave just went straight after bath ,every one looking at me .hope all goes well...

maqeelk84

Re: sheffield interview

Post by maqeelk84 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:44 am

hi,
would you please send me a PM or tell me here how was your interview and for how long your interview was and how many questions they asked you?

aakashahuja
Newly Registered

Post by aakashahuja » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:49 pm

hi,
My interview started 1 hr late because the system was down.My interviewer came and apologize for the same.
at 10 am i was been called and told me to follow him to the interview room.I was asked to sign a form which was explaining about the interview and at the time of interview they don't accept any kind of documents .he introduce himself as Charles and told me that he have set of 25 questions from the documents i had send to them.he asked me if i want to ask him anything before the interview starts.
i asked him ,is he the case worker of mine.he said NO i am just a middleman,here on the behalf of your caseworker and asking his doubt of questions to you.
Questions are as follow.
1.Tell me about your immigration history?
2.Tell me your educational history?
3.Why you wanna do business here?
4.Do you have any experience in the same field?
5.where you get money from?
6.Do you still have the hold of money?
7.where is your funds held in?
8.Do you have business account?
9.What have you done in your market research?
10.Did you submitted your bussines plan ?
11.how many competitors have in your area?
12.Name the competitors?
13.Are you working from home or office?
14.Do you business insurance?
15.will you need more study to support your business?
16.how you gonna manage these all services by yourself alone?
17.Contingency plan ?
18.Where you get funds from?
19.which bank do you have business account?
20.when did you had your contract?
21.Is your contract is before or after submission of your documents?
22.Tell me the date of contract signed?
23.Tell me about the Mr.------ who signed your contract?
24.Does he do any job?
25.Where the contract office situated,and how you got it?

he also asked me ,where i advertised for my business.After 30 min of interview , he asked me if i want to ask him anything.i said am i passed the interview,he laughed and said i am forwarding this to your caseworker to decide.i said why not the caseworker do the interview ,you can save the time and manpower,he laughed .then i asked how long do i need to wait for result ,he said 2 weeks.
then bye and i moved out.

thx .

maqeelk84

Post by maqeelk84 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:35 pm

Thanks
So how was you interview all set? Or u did some mistakes in interview

aakashahuja
Newly Registered

Post by aakashahuja » Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:09 am

Well ,you get enough time to think ,because the other hand the person is typing everything..so just chill and tell ...
No all depends on the case worker.i m just keeping my finget cross
Cherra.

kamal99
Newly Registered

Post by kamal99 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:35 am

I went to the interview and got my visa in April too, but as far as I think its the person who interview you decide your future.
I am telling you that because the person who interviewed me told he normally give an opinion on the applicant, so its a yes or no situation, if he say yes u will get visa if he say no u will get a refusal, no matter how good u prepared your document.
When I finished my interview, person who interviewed me told me that don't worry about sending further documents you should be fine. so if you have an upcoming interview, prepare well, dress smart, do not do jokes or ask silly question and answer your question like a professional, because that one hour interview can decide fate of your life.

VentureCapital Route

Post by VentureCapital Route » Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:19 pm

kamal99 wrote:I went to the interview and got my visa in April too, but as far as I think its the person who interview you decide your future.
I am telling you that because the person who interviewed me told he normally give an opinion on the applicant, so its a yes or no situation, if he say yes u will get visa if he say no u will get a refusal, no matter how good u prepared your document.
When I finished my interview, person who interviewed me told me that don't worry about sending further documents you should be fine. so if you have an upcoming interview, prepare well, dress smart, do not do jokes or ask silly question and answer your question like a professional, because that one hour interview can decide fate of your life.
Good advice..