ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

About pr

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Bukola1

About pr

Post by Bukola1 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:29 am

Good morning my people on this forum am just using this forum for first time it is
A friend of my that introduce me to check all what is giving me headache here and I see
That it is very good and helpful.
I just like to have clarification on what giving me sleepless night and I will really appreciate if all the
Professionals can help me out. This is my question

I married my EEA on-10,07,2009
And she start agency work in August -2009
She work two time in that August -2009. And she alway go to one agency to another to get work
But she now get another jobs again in September-28,2009
But due to resection that time she loose that jobs in ending of September 2009
And get another agency jobs work in October 2009 work two time but in November 2009 she
Did not work at all because agency say there is no work at the moment and get another jobs in December 2009
But that jobs too end in ending December 2009 so she really Feld up and January - February she did not
Work at all because she tray but she can't see and start work in March 2010 and live that work again
For permanent one in April 2010 that is the one she do till December 2013 till after our divorce
But in between those 2009-2014 she do two jobs and she have 5p60 from 2009-2014.

And last year I apply for my ror on 10 July 2013 and I get another residents which will expire in 2018

But what is giving me headache is

1- in 2009,there is two month gap not working and I hope ukba will not ask why that gap when I want to apply for my pr

2- in 2010 anther 2 month gap again

And in 2009 I holy have 2 payslip for September and December but we get p60 from are last employer in January 2010 but are employer for September -October did not send are p60 and p45
I hope ukba will not ask for it when am applying for my pr

3 we divorce in May 31-2013 and she still work till December 2013 and work again till February 2014
But I get all those prove for that what I am just things is he possible for me to to use those
Payslip that I get after our divorce to block those 4 month gap because I still have payslip from June 2013
To February 2014 and all the 5p60
To prove that she excercise are treaty but she just miss some month

4- and or so I can't find are march payslip but he show on statement that they pay her that she work in that month

Pls I just want to know if all this things is possible let me know and I will really appreciate your reply
And she or so ready to give me anything I need to back my application too
And which month can I apply for pr and as for me am working since 2010 I receive my residents up to day
Thanks

laseye
Newly Registered

Re: About pr

Post by laseye » Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:10 am

hello bukola: well to be honest with you.. home office hardly know how long you work if you present the P60 it never states when and how long you work for so they may not know and this is the good news for you a friend just got PR April 18 2014 and guess what we did not put any single document for 2012 not one single one the most important document you need as divorced is proof that EEa worked during divorce and thats what we did and the application took less than 6 weeks in total.

i wonder why you applied for RoR instead of Permanent Residence.

Bukola1

Post by Bukola1 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:34 am

Thanks for your quick reply laseye

If I can get you clear what you mean is I should've not apply for ror
But what should I do and when can I apply for PR then if to talk of ror prove
I get exact dat of absolute issued prove so ror is not problem I just want to know
If am ok to block the for month gap with prove i add after divorce that what I just
Want to know then can you pls tell me what exact document your friends end to get pr
Pls and I will still wait for more reply from other people on forum

Thanks

maxmelion

Post by maxmelion » Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:06 pm

If u apply for pr after ror u only have to prove ur from married till divorce her treaty right not aftrr divorce so u only need from 2009 till 2013 evidence .

Bukola1

Post by Bukola1 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:11 pm

Thanks you I understand but what about those gap in between before divorce
You know ukba will like to see if she is excerci her treat right during married time
That is what is giving me concern

And that why am thinking if is possible to block those gap with prove after divorce

maxmelion

Post by maxmelion » Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:15 pm

i wonder why you applied for RoR instead of Permanent Residence.[/quote]

Ignore this post . U did right for ror ad u cant apply for pr b4 2014

Bukola1

Post by Bukola1 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:20 pm

I think they say 5years count start from your marriage not resident so I think am due to apply
This July let me know if am right
I just don't want ukba to take advantage of that 4month that why am trying to block if

yemco
Nigeria

Post by yemco » Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:30 pm

Bukola1 wrote:Good morning my people on this forum am just using this forum for first time it is
A friend of my that introduce me to check all what is giving me headache here and I see
That it is very good and helpful.
I just like to have clarification on what giving me sleepless night and I will really appreciate if all the
Professionals can help me out. This is my question

I married my EEA on-10,07,2009
And she start agency work in August -2009
She work two time in that August -2009. And she alway go to one agency to another to get work
But she now get another jobs again in September-28,2009
But due to resection that time she loose that jobs in ending of September 2009
And get another agency jobs work in October 2009 work two time but in November 2009 she
Did not work at all because agency say there is no work at the moment and get another jobs in December 2009
But that jobs too end in ending December 2009 so she really Feld up and January - February she did not
Work at all because she tray but she can't see and start work in March 2010 and live that work again
For permanent one in April 2010 that is the one she do till December 2013 till after our divorce
But in between those 2009-2014 she do two jobs and she have 5p60 from 2009-2014.

And last year I apply for my ror on 10 July 2013 and I get another residents which will expire in 2018

But what is giving me headache is

1- in 2009,there is two month gap not working and I hope ukba will not ask why that gap when I want to apply for my pr

2- in 2010 anther 2 month gap again

And in 2009 I holy have 2 payslip for September and December but we get p60 from are last employer in January 2010 but are employer for September -October did not send are p60 and p45
I hope ukba will not ask for it when am applying for my pr

3 we divorce in May 31-2013 and she still work till December 2013 and work again till February 2014
But I get all those prove for that what I am just things is he possible for me to to use those
Payslip that I get after our divorce to block those 4 month gap because I still have payslip from June 2013
To February 2014 and all the 5p60
To prove that she excercise are treaty but she just miss some month

4- and or so I can't find are march payslip but he show on statement that they pay her that she work in that month

Pls I just want to know if all this things is possible let me know and I will really appreciate your reply
And she or so ready to give me anything I need to back my application too
And which month can I apply for pr and as for me am working since 2010 I receive my residents up to day
Thanks
What u need to do is,by july u can apply for pr . submit the
All d documents u sent for ror and include ur own payslips after divorce and other proofs.am in similar situation i just got my pr after 8wks i applied.

Bukola1

Post by Bukola1 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:38 pm

Pls can you send me all the list of document you send pls
If I can understand you as you say I did not need to summit prove from our marriage
Time before I start the divorce process let me know if what I mean is ok

laseye
Newly Registered

Post by laseye » Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:14 pm

Honestly they are not likely to detect the 4 months gap.. my friend omitted a whole year 2012 intentionally .. i did the documents for her.. just send them p60 for all the years and a few pay slips also, send them proof of addy and all those but most very very important send them proof of eea working during divorce and proof you are working after divorce. as long as you were married for over 3 years you dont have to wait for 5 years to apply for Pr my friends 5 years limited leave still has till September to expire and now she has her Pr also.. took about 6 weeks..
too much documents can cause confusion and all sort.
relax bukola am sure you will be very fine..

Bukola1

Post by Bukola1 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:19 pm

Thanks I get you know I will apply in July then thanks loth
I have a loth of prove during her divorce process time so in between divorce not problem thank u so much
For giving me confidence and courage

Bukola1

Post by Bukola1 » Sun May 11, 2014 1:02 pm

Pls my people I still need help of our forum mmember again

My question is

My ex EEA want to relocate back to his home country, he say he will or so like to close is bank account

I just want to know if is not going to affect me when I want to apply for my pr because he say he will like to go with his document
But he will give me chance to use it for my application, he will come back and take it
Pls I will really appreciate our member view pls and one things I want to know is if he hold bank any money during our marriage
Or after we devource I hope all is not going to affect me too pls because I don't know why he choose to
Close is bank account I tray to ask him but he just say he will like to return home than stay in uk because
He lose his jobs since February.

Pls I will really appreciate my forum member view and answer pls