ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tier 1 psw route visa business partner reapplying

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

bus
Singapore

tier 1 psw route visa business partner reapplying

Post by bus » Fri May 02, 2014 10:09 pm

im in terrible situation please help me our visa was refused because contradicted answers in the interview and credibility about the money investment in the uk. Identical refusal and my partner don't have appeal rights and I appealed and my hearing was in February but my barrister was not prepared to the case and she raised problem saying my business partner needs to be in the hearing reason this is 50/50 to both partners judge postponed the case and now my business partners visa is expiring and he is going to apply for 200 visa and they are not happy to come for the hearing and not even to give a personnel statement saying it will not good for her new application. now I don't know what to do for my hearing I manage to find a barrister with the help from the forum and he seems to be ok! my barrister said we need my business partner to be appeared to the courts. but now I don't know what is my situation can you please help me with a solution.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: tier 1 psw route visa business partner reapplying

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sat May 03, 2014 7:23 am

@ bus, you should relax and make plan for your own funds rather than trying to persuade your former business partner to do what he/she doesn't want to do.

Your best option is to go to court with your lawyer and then present your case and explain to the judge that your business partner pulled out of the agreement and that you are now a single applicant with your own funds.

Your cases are actually separate but if the judge decide otherwise, the worst that could happen is that the judge will dismiss your appeal and ask you to submit a fresh application, so you should start preparing for a fresh application with your own personal funds and documents and making corrections to all mistakes in your initial application.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

bus
Singapore

Post by bus » Sat May 03, 2014 8:46 am

thank you so much Olasunkanmi for you your valuable advice. my partner is happy to give declaration for £25000 for me, and the problem is how I can answer the question that the partner need to answer ex regarding the creditability of the money ( how the money came to uk and re business contract). my partner is happy to be the director of the company but don't want to give statement or appearing in the court thinking it will effect the new application
Also if I am submitting fresh application
1. can I used the same business registration which we have registered in company house in 2012? with me and my partner as directors
2.business web site, my existing business plan and market research
3. business bank account my partner is one director
4. regarding money if my partner give a self declaration for the 25000 or
5.do I have to find my own way of the money?
im sorry for the bundle of questions. much appreciate forum valuable solutions

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Mon May 05, 2014 6:44 am

@ bus,
1. can I used the same business registration which we have registered in company house in 2012? with me and my partner as directors
2.business web site, my existing business plan and market research
3. business bank account my partner is one director
Yes, you can still use the old company if you want with all the documentation you used in your initial application and correcting mistakes that resulted in the initial refusal.
4. regarding money if my partner give a self declaration for the 25000 or
5.do I have to find my own way of the money?
This actually depend on where the money is, if the money is in your personal account then no need for any declaration from your partner, but if the money is in a joint account and you want to apply alone, then your partner will have to stand as your third party sponsor with all the necessary documents.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

bus
Singapore

Post by bus » Mon May 05, 2014 7:12 am

thanks you so much for your great information
my money is in joint saving account in the uk bank so the partner need to give me the declaration, we don't have any legal problems only concritected answers we given in the interview and we have to prove how the money came to this country from our country. I have already given a statement and affidavit in my appeal and I don't know how I can do it for my partner since not continuing with me and refused to give a statement. is that ok if I pm my refusal for you to get more idea of my case. im greatly appreciating your valuable comments since im really lost in this situation with my husband and my (13 yrs old daughter her birthday is today).
thank you again!!