ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent can't print application form visa fee paid 4 days ago

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Faheemryk
Pakistan

Urgent can't print application form visa fee paid 4 days ago

Post by Faheemryk » Thu May 15, 2014 3:55 pm

Hi

I am applying dependent visa for my wife.
I have filled in the online application.
On Monday, I paid fees online and I received confirmation email that payment is received and I can now print form.

However when I log in to UK visa website.
It says "processing payment"
My bank confirmed that VISA4UK has already taken payment.
I can't print application form.

Its been 4 days, my wife has an appointment at visa office tomorrow.
I contacted on phone they say they cant do anything its technical issue.
I sent emails to relevant email address which is the only contact. No reply.

What shall I do now ?
Shall I cancel tomorow s appointment and postpone it for one week ahead on Friday ?
or
ask my wife to go to visa center according to the appointment, go there and explain them the situation. may be they can guide her something.

I m just wondering if Visa centre people will say that its a technical issue and they cant do anything.

I cant even apply for a refund because PAYMENT IS STILL IN PROGRESS according to the VISA4UK page

Faheemryk
Pakistan

Re: Urgent can't print application form visa fee paid 4 days

Post by Faheemryk » Sat May 17, 2014 10:45 am

pls reply

i m worried

still payment is pending

msohailsarwar1
Mood:

Post by msohailsarwar1 » Sat May 17, 2014 10:50 am

form which method you have been paid, i mean which card you have used. the best thing is contact their customer services as it will not take that long. i have paid for my family yesterday and print the forms easily within minutes.

BlackBirdSSG
Member of Standing

Post by BlackBirdSSG » Sat May 17, 2014 10:21 pm

If the problem is from their end, they will consider your request and give your further time. Just give them a call and explain this situation that it's stuck from their end.

Faheemryk
Pakistan

Post by Faheemryk » Mon May 19, 2014 5:06 am

No

It's payment is progress.

I used visa debit card.

I cancelled appointment.

I tried so many phone numbers

They are unable to help.

Sent emails to the email addresses provided , nothing

I m still waiting

If they can't maintain proper websites then y do they have them. Its definitely their website issue. It's not bank issue because payment is gone out of bank

sifanaeem

Post by sifanaeem » Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:38 pm

Hi Faheemryk,

Can you be kind enough to share how you proceeded?

I'm having the same problem with the website. I paid twice still says payment pending. this issue is ongoing for 3 weeks now.

They don't reply to emails and I don't know howto fix this.

Thanks,
Sifan

pokemon1122
Newly Registered

Post by pokemon1122 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:01 pm

Hi,
Can anyone help me with the exact same issue that is posted in the opening?

I am stuck with 'payment is progress' however bank confirmed the payment is cleared. Also I am unable to request for refund as the payment is not shown as complete. This is for my father. Surprisingly my mother's application has been cleared within a minute!

thomasnystrand
Newly Registered

Post by thomasnystrand » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:06 pm

Same problem here. I called my bank several times immediately and naturally they are unable to cancel the payment (which hopefully would have triggered a change in status quo).

Calling the 'hotline' makes little to no difference.

Initially the problem was 'supposed' to resolve automatically in 3h. No luck after 4 days. In subsequent phone calls I was told off to use internet explorer several times despite underlining that we already tried every browser possible (not only IE, chrome, safari and firefox...). Asked them to cancel the visa application manually - apparently they can not.

Tickets were finally (and supposably) filed, but processing is surprisingly slow and it looks as if the system is prone to bugs.

Finally winged a visit to the local office which gave a more direct email address to uk.gov, but unsurprisingly there has been no response.

I get that you should apply for a visa way ahead of actually scheduling the trip, but its quite ridiculous that it is such a hassle to obtain one for a tiny three day visit. Even more so when the fault is clearly due to poor service maintenance and any aid is not only limited and costly, but borderline rude.

In the meantime the money remains deducted from my bank account and my three day trip goes to waste

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:43 pm

This thread is from several years ago, no need to bump this up for no reason again :!:
Start you own thread if you have a query :idea:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice