ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

letter from Home office

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

popra
Newly Registered

letter from Home office

Post by popra » Sun May 18, 2014 10:43 am

hi i just receive letter from home office that they can't give decision in 8 weeks time.
My process is :
Applied Tier 1 (ent) on 23 Dec 2014 refused on 24 March 2014
Appliced Tier 4 on 03 April 2014. done Bio on 15 April. Then recieived letter saying that they gone give deceison by 13 of july ?
what does that means does this shows that they don't give visa or wt. I am going to college regularlly.
Did someone have same or likly experiences? please give advise gurus.
thanks

msohailsarwar1
Mood:

Re: letter from Home office

Post by msohailsarwar1 » Sun May 18, 2014 12:45 pm

they have given you time line so you should know that your decision will be made before that date. it doesnt mean that you visa is going to be refused. thanks.

searoze

Post by searoze » Mon May 19, 2014 1:48 pm

popra wrote:hi i just receive letter from home office that they can't give decision in 8 weeks time.
My process is :
Applied Tier 1 (ent) on 23 Dec 2014 refused on 24 March 2014
Appliced Tier 4 on 03 April 2014. done Bio on 15 April. Then recieived letter saying that they gone give deceison by 13 of july ?
what does that means does this shows that they don't give visa or wt. I am going to college regularlly.
Did someone have same or likly experiences? please give advise gurus.
thanks
HO aims to decide all Tier 4 applications with in 8 weeks time but if they are unable to decide within the time then they inform you. Nothing to be worried about just a formality.
Mistakes are the portals of discovery.
Please correct me if am wrong

nasjr
Newly Registered

Post by nasjr » Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:49 pm

hi,

My friend has received a letter from the UKBA saying he entered the UK fraudulently because he did not do the speaking part of the TOEIC test. His college has done this for him. He has been given an appeal and has 10 days to be submitted it. Does anyone know what the UKBA wants from him and what he needs to do?