ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

No Test Centre

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

claire 52
Newly Registered

No Test Centre

Post by claire 52 » Tue May 27, 2014 10:23 pm

Please please can someone help/advise me.
My husband is a national of a country with no English Test Centre, he did past English Exam in 2009 ( not UKBA approved) so he can speak English well, however for UKBA purposes no test . In the country next to him all tests are on hold due to 1, Toefl no longer being accepted, 2. City and Guilds now reassessing other college due to fraud, so there is no where for him to go. In one of the Gov documents it states if there is no English test centre he can apply without it but Ive heard so much about ECO/ECM ignoring stuff like this that I want to know exactly how to present this to go down the no test route, eg citing case law or a tribunal case.
Im getting quite stressed about this as everything else is done , we have been trying to resolve this since February to no avail, please can any one advise or point me in the right direction. I have a couple of people say seems ok but its alot of money to submit especially as he has to travel to another country to submit the application aswell.
Thanks in advance
Please any advice would be appreciated

WR1

Re: No Test Centre

Post by WR1 » Wed May 28, 2014 7:11 pm

Which Country???
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

claire 52
Newly Registered

Re: No Test Centre

Post by claire 52 » Thu May 29, 2014 8:23 pm

Hi , Guinea, thanks