ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Problem after the Court Hearing

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

bus
Singapore

Problem after the Court Hearing

Post by bus » Sat May 31, 2014 2:46 pm

Hello Forum :D

Last week my Hearing as most of the members know my business partner not having appeal rights and he resigned from the company and form a new company. So my case was adjourned last time asking my business partner needs to give a statement and answer the questions regarding money, Also by barrister last time was gone maternity leave I had loads of major problems because business partner resigned from the company in may and no barrister thanks for this forum few members recommended this chamber and I went and had a conference with this barrister. Yesterday he was so calm and well prepared to my case and he was in the courts before be found out the court no and done all the ground works. As soon as he saw me he came and inform me what he is trying do. He mentioned that he will try to talk to ukba barrister seeking to reconsider my application as one member not as a team. So he went to the court room and he convinced the ho barrister and judge and requested them to allow my application to reconsideration. which both allowed. Fiends is this good option what he did?

Now my dear friends I have some questions it will be highly appreciated if you can tell me the answers as always helping me:
1. Im bound to 2013 guidelines and new guidelines
2. Do I have to continue the business as previous
3.my research plan is to do the business in another city where by business partner living
all the research in Manchester
advertisement is also in Manchester so Can we say we are relocating as original plan as soon as visa is allowed
4.old business contract is it valid or do I have to do a new business contract if yes is it ok to do one in London as im in London now.
5.we have the money in joint account with his self declaration do I have to have a bank account only my name or is it ok to have with both names.
6. Do I have to get a new CAR and send since it is only me in the business
7. I have gone for the interview as a team do they call me aging to clarify new developments
8. if they refuse my application do I have appeal rights again?
if any body in this forum has to face same situation please let me know the out come and also any links in the same situation please

dear forum appreciate your valuable instructions please
All the very best to all