ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Hearing at 3rd of June 2014

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Ahmd_64

Hearing at 3rd of June 2014

Post by Ahmd_64 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:14 am

Hi Guys,

I have been reading this forum since april 2013. I have seen valuable experiences of guys here. I need help from all experienced Guys about my case.
This Tuesday, i am going Newport from London to attend my Appeal. I am very confuse about it because i have no knowledge and experience about court. My visa was rejected on two points.
1: i provided three contracts. Case worker accepted one and refused to accept two other contracts by saying that these two your clients do not provide services which you provide.
I am energy assessor. I provided three estate agents contracts that they take energy performance certificates from me before selling or letting a property (this is Govt Law to show EPC before selling or renting a property).
2: second point is on my Job Title. My Job Title is compliance and Quality Manager. Case worker said this title is not in Appendix J. According to Code of Practice it satisfies Appendix J. I have my own bank statement in UK, still have maintenance funds, company account is active and money is coming from my clients and other companies. Everything is genuine. Please let me know what happens in court? My barrister is satisfied and says it is not difficult.
Please let me know court experience, can i be asked. Questions? What shall i read about case? What should i do?

Please help me with your solid answers and experience.

Thanks for everybody.

bus
Singapore

Re: Hearing at 3rd of June 2014

Post by bus » Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:52 pm

Hi
I had my hearing last week I can understand your situation, my advice is make sure you can explain your business and other information Ato Z. Try your best to give short answers don't give complicated answers, replay to the point. don't answer with lots of information where they can aske more question. so keep calm and do your home work properly keep all your original doc in separate folder and when ever they ask for proof keep your documentation ready. All the very best!!

Ahmd_64

Post by Ahmd_64 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:15 pm

How many Questions were asked by Judge and HO rep???
Where was your hearing and ehat is the out come of your hearing??
What is ur refusal points??
I know too many questions here but you can understand my situation.
Thanks for your first reply.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:06 pm

Be ready be to ansnwer anything and everything regarding ur business and funds, revenue generated etc

I had my hearing in newport and was grinded by HO barrister but i had everything well prepared and answered all the question and it was happy ending and we won the appeal.

Regards
Ahmd_64 wrote:How many Questions were asked by Judge and HO rep???
Where was your hearing and ehat is the out come of your hearing??
What is ur refusal points??
I know too many questions here but you can understand my situation.
Thanks for your first reply.
ILR Applied: 11-04-2014
Biometric Done: 01-05-2014
Approval Received: 20-08-2014 (Letter Dated: 18-08-2014)
BRP Received: 21-08-2014 (Valid from: 18-08-2014)

Alhamdulillah now enjoying my FREEDOM

Got British Passport December 2015

bus
Singapore

Post by bus » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:21 pm

All the best for tomorrow as rehan said you have to be familiar all about you business and funding and stuff mine was in taylor house i one was regarding creditability of money they can't believe my mum gave money after selling a land
All the very best for tomorrow !!

prem_singh123
Mood:
India

Post by prem_singh123 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:28 pm

Well I think member's appeal has been withdrawn.