ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tier 1 entrepreneur

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

wasimtahir
Newly Registered

tier 1 entrepreneur

Post by wasimtahir » Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:30 am

last week my visa and tribunal appeal in the court has been refused, reason was; bank cant write letter (regulated firm and money can be transferable in the UK), dependent (family) visa submitted after 28 days also was refused, please tell me what should i do? thanks

passion5

Re: tier 1 entrepreneur

Post by passion5 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:05 am

no worries bro,, this is a minor refusal ,,go in appeal in upper tribunal or file a judicial review, so many people won in same refusal, u can get a new letter from bank which will mention all details. u can explain in the court that banks are not bound to write letters as we wish,, this is 100% winning case,,,

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Re: tier 1 entrepreneur

Post by cpmlkhan » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:46 am

wasimtahir wrote:last week my visa and tribunal appeal in the court has been refused, reason was; bank cant write letter (regulated firm and money can be transferable in the UK), dependent (family) visa submitted after 28 days also was refused, please tell me what should i do? thanks
Hello Wasim, The best option for you is reapply. pm me your details so will sort it out for you. Because you are new on this forum I can not send you pm. Hope you will find your way out.