ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Supporting documents covering what period

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

M.Ham
Newly Registered

Supporting documents covering what period

Post by M.Ham » Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:30 pm

Hello,

I'm applying for my ILR as I have been on Tier 1 (General) visa for 5 years. They ask for many supporting documents, e.g. bank statements, payslips, etc. My questions is: how many of these should I provide? Is it for the full 5 years? or the last month? or the last 12 months?

My second questions is,I do not have a record of all the trips I made abroad. I know for sure I wasn't outside the UK for more than 3 weeks during any 12 months period. What do I do in this case? My passport was not stamped every time I left the country? Do I really to give them a full list of all trips I made during the 5 years period? Should I tell them about it or just write whatever I have?

Thanks very much for your advice. This forum is the most valuable website on the Internet.

sudeepss

Re: Supporting documents covering what period

Post by sudeepss » Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:41 pm

1. Bank statements for last 12 months only
2. You need to provide the dates when u were out of country. Please note that there wont be any exit stamp in UK.