ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Doubts in 06/2014 Set (O) Form ILR Under Tier 1 (G)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

UKVisit
India

Doubts in 06/2014 Set (O) Form ILR Under Tier 1 (G)

Post by UKVisit » Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:55 pm

Hi All,

I have few doubts in recent form 04/2014 and 06/2014 Set (O) while applying for ILR under Tier 1 (General Category).

1. At page 9, section 1, point 1.4 - They are asking for "Your Full name as in your passport or travel document" which indicates to put complete name of applicant. However next point 1.5 is "Surname or family name". In view of 1.5, what should I put in 1.4??

2. At page 9, section 1, Point 1.10 have 8 blocks to put HO reference while my HO reference is 9 digit. May I create one more block and put 9 digits??

3. I was under impression that there is no need to bother if your stay out of UK are less than 180 days however section 6, point 6.2 mentions to provide evidences of all absences. Point 6.3 at page 22, asks for evidences. Which evidences would be good enough for it? Do we need letters from employers or P60/Employment History from HMRC would be good enough??

I have almost 160 days absence from UK in last 5 years but every year few days and requesting letters from all previous employers would be time consuming for me.

4. In case of Spouse eligibility, What and how many documentary evidences of cohabitation do I need to provide? Would Council Tax letter be good enough or do we need to supply some utility bill etc.

My apologies to bombard so many questions and thanks in advance for your support.

Thanks
Manish

sudeepss

Re: Doubts in 06/2014 Set (O) Form ILR Under Tier 1 (G)

Post by sudeepss » Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:02 pm

1. Full name = As in passport your first Name
Surname/family name = family name

2. yes you can create but that is not at all a mandatory field you can leave it blank.

3. You need letters from all employers if you have changed job's for your absence out of UK for paid leaves.
p60's and hmrc letters are not mandatory. only 12 payslips and 12 bank statements are mandatory. you can give them these documents if required and you are applying in PEO.
4. council tax, NHS letters, GP letters and Utility bills to be on safer side.

ukswus

Post by ukswus » Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:30 pm

sudeepss wrote: 3. You need letters from all employers if you have changed job's for your absence out of UK for paid leaves.
There were numerous examples on this forum of people who were not able to provide such letters, yet still obtained their ILR without a problem. What is important is that in any year, there are no more than 180 days of absences.

UKVisit
India

Post by UKVisit » Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:38 pm

Thanks Guys for your help !