ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Letter of Request From HO

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sailesh

Letter of Request From HO

Post by sailesh » Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:26 pm

Hi all
I would like to thank all the people who has been posting lot of information

~My request is that I need to write a letter to the home office regarding my daughter application
here is the scenario
I have ILR since last year me and I have a daughter with my partner who is on student visa
we live together but we are strangers since few year to each other and we got a daughter we rent a place but in separate room in the same flat right and we have recently move to a new place for the child school she is still with her old GP and to be able to transfer her my child need a valid ID I have recently apply for the child the BRITISH PASSPORT since Aprill we got confirmation of her application but the letter is address on my name referring hers afterwards

now she is applying for school for the child on her own due to all bill are included in the monthly rent there is no proof of council bill
she went to council for the child school in respond to that she was told the child need to have a proof of address
as mention above I apply for her to get a passport which will takes within or more than 6 month

my request is that I want to write a letter to HO to ask to send a letter of confirmation or reference ADDRESS TO MY DAUGHTER NAME that is HO write to her with detail so that I can take the letter to council showing her application is in progress and also HO has confirm her address now I need some help
Do I need to write to home office asking a letter or shall I call them
Is it recommended to ask such letter while her application is being process
last thing how to write the letter for example what sort of point should be mention on it

my daughter is due to start school in September and yet she got no school
I would be very grateful if some advice and help can be said
thanks you all
sailesh

go2khurram
Member of Standing

Re: Letter of Request From HO

Post by go2khurram » Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:56 pm

I think most members did not get what you trying to ask.. at least I didn't :(
*please do not take this as professional advice**

newbie_t

Post by newbie_t » Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:13 pm

sailesh wrote:Hi all
I would like to thank all the people who has been posting lot of information

~My request is that I need to write a letter to the home office regarding my daughter application
here is the scenario
I have ILR since last year me and I have a daughter with my partner who is on student visa
we live together but we are strangers since few year to each other and we got a daughter we rent a place but in separate room in the same flat right and we have recently move to a new place for the child school she is still with her old GP and to be able to transfer her my child need a valid ID I have recently apply for the child the BRITISH PASSPORT since Aprill we got confirmation of her application but the letter is address on my name referring hers afterwards

now she is applying for school for the child on her own due to all bill are included in the monthly rent there is no proof of council bill
she went to council for the child school in respond to that she was told the child need to have a proof of address
as mention above I apply for her to get a passport which will takes within or more than 6 month

my request is that I want to write a letter to HO to ask to send a letter of confirmation or reference ADDRESS TO MY DAUGHTER NAME that is HO write to her with detail so that I can take the letter to council showing her application is in progress and also HO has confirm her address now I need some help
Do I need to write to home office asking a letter or shall I call them
Is it recommended to ask such letter while her application is being process
last thing how to write the letter for example what sort of point should be mention on it

my daughter is due to start school in September and yet she got no school
I would be very grateful if some advice and help can be said
thanks you all
sailesh
If I have 'decoded' this post correctly, then I am afraid that Home office won't issue such a letter.

The best thing to do will be wait for your child's passport or write to your MP explaining your situation to expedite the passport application. Alternatively you can upgrade to premium passport service for first child passport(given the huge backlog of passport applications).

shahid2000
Member of Standing

Post by shahid2000 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:45 pm

go2khurram wrote:I think most members did not get what you trying to ask.. at least I didn't :(
+1 here .... no idea who went where and did what and now wants who to do what for whom ..... :-)

go2khurram
Member of Standing

Post by go2khurram » Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:56 pm

shahid2000 wrote: +1 here .... no idea who went where and did what and now wants who to do what for whom ..... :-)
:lol: :lol:
*please do not take this as professional advice**

sailesh

Post by sailesh » Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:05 am

thanks for the reply
everything has been sorted out by the home office
they have approve the app and they have send me the certificate of registration on her name
now just need to fill in the passport form
thanks again

Moderator you can lock this post

akash08

Post by akash08 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:58 am

Amazing, solution asked on wednesday night..

Resolved by Sunday

All Done in 2 working days.

Well done home office.