ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Life in UK

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

dellfan

Life in UK

Post by dellfan » Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:59 am

Do we need to write Revised Life in uk test to qualify for ILR even if we have already written the Life in UK test with Old syllabus. Reason i ask my friends wife has written Life in UK test before it was revised, now she is eligible for ILR and in the application form SET(M) Under Section 5 it says from Oct 2013 to be eligible for ILR all the applicants must meet revised KLL.

Any Advice please guys...

Casa

Re: Life in UK

Post by Casa » Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:05 pm

She doesn't need to re-take the Life in the UK test, but unless she has a degree taught in English she will have to pass the B1 level English test.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

dellfan

Post by dellfan » Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:08 pm

Thanks Casa. Yeah she had a degree taught in English and got UK NARIC letter as well.

Casa

Post by Casa » Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:27 pm

That's fine then.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

sudeepss

Post by sudeepss » Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:29 pm

IF PBS is recognizing the degree and awarding more than 10 points then there is no need of UK naric letter