ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Fee while booking appointment

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

UKVisit
India

Fee while booking appointment

Post by UKVisit » Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:35 pm

Hi All,

Just have a confusion for premium booking.. Book an Appointment page says "You must pay the £400 application fee when you book your appointment. This includes the £100 booking fee.". When you login in Visa appointment, they are saying to pay complete fee (in my case £4479 for applicant and two dependent). Is it correct? Have anyone noticed it?

Thanks
Manish

LegalKnowledge
Newly Registered

Re: Fee while booking appointment

Post by LegalKnowledge » Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:56 pm

Dear Manish,
Yes this is correct.
The £100 mentioned is a non-refundable amount.
If you have any further questions please do get in touch- will be more than happy to help out.
Regards,

UKVisit
India

Post by UKVisit » Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:36 pm

Thanks for your response. Still not clear here. Am I supposed to pay £1200 now and rest later OR total £4479 now. I know about £100 -non-refundable amount..

UKBALoveStory
Afghanistan

Post by UKBALoveStory » Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:58 pm

UKVisit wrote:Hi All,

Just have a confusion for premium booking.. Book an Appointment page says "You must pay the £400 application fee when you book your appointment. This includes the £100 booking fee.". When you login in Visa appointment, they are saying to pay complete fee (in my case £4479 for applicant and two dependent). Is it correct? Have anyone noticed it?

Thanks
Manish
You have to pay total fee.
I am not an immigration adviser...All IMHO.

Subtle

Post by Subtle » Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:12 pm

UKVisit wrote:Hi All,

Thanks
Manish
The £400 fee is in addition to the standard postal fee that you would pay.

As an example, if your standard postal application will cost £2000 for yourself and 1 dependent, then the premium appointment fee would be £2000 + 2 x £400 = £2800.
The views and opinions expressed in this post are exclusively mine and must be assumed as advice only. These do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any representative of the UK Home Office.

sudeepss

Post by sudeepss » Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:39 am

You need to pay the full fee when booking the appointment itself. They have done this to avoid payment delays at the PEO.