ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Re Refugee route processing time.

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

babe_khyber
Member of Standing

Re Refugee route processing time.

Post by babe_khyber » Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:04 pm

Hello all Members,
I would like to requesting to all member who were applied Naturalisation as refugees to share us their time line since last year please any one are requested to share their application time line even if they got it approval. This will be helpful for other people who were refugees already applied or will be applying soon. I saw some post in the forum who were applied in may got approval but some were as refugee were still were waiting.
My Timeline applied AN Feb 21/2014 Through NCS.
Home office received 24 Feb 2014
acknowledgement letter received 01/03/2014 dated 26 Feb 2014
Fess debit through bank 26 Feb 2014
I have requesting to MP who can helping on 23 April 2014
received email from MP and conform the application is still in progressed. 29/04/2014
email to Home office about the status and received reply my application is with case worker 05/05/2014
letter received from the home office said just please be patient and I am still waiting from some checks and will be inform you in due course 28/05/2014.
Approval Still waiting.
best wishes
babe khyber