ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR success - PEO Croydon 19-June

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

tulipz
Mood:

ILR success - PEO Croydon 19-June

Post by tulipz » Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:50 am

My BIG thank you to the helpful members of this forum. Our ILR application has been approved today at Croydon PEO. My advise is to schedule a early morning appointment - we were out of the building in 2 hrs! We submitted the below docs: (tier1 -general. Throughout)

Main applicant:
Application form - Set (O)
Photographs
Passport + BRP
12 months payslip (signed and stamped by HR)
12 months bank statements (requested by post from Natwest) with over £4000 in balance - never went below that amount
Letter from current employer - confirming date of joining, designation, salary and annual leave allowance
Absence sheet - 94 days in total (No absence letter from prev employer)
Life in UK test pass certificate
PBS calculator print out

Dependents:
Application form (same as main applicant)
Photographs for wife and child
Passports + BRPs (wife and child)
Wife's Life in UK pass certificate
Cohabitation documents
- Random bank statements, voting cards, utility bills for the last 2yrs
Print out of PBS Calculator- showing wife's degree meeeting the english language requirement
Wife's degree certificate - Original

Dhyeya
Newly Registered

Re: ILR success - PEO Croydon 19-June

Post by Dhyeya » Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:14 pm

congratulations. I have mine this saturday. Could you please help me with 2 questions please.

1) In the attributes, Tier I (general) applicants should show sufficient eveidence of funds for 90 days preceeding the date of application. However, I could not find a relevant section in the form where I can tick or confirm I have this amount and I would like to claim points for this. Could you please point me to this bit on the form?

2) In home and finances section, are there any consequnces of ticking that I routinely receive money from my partner? As such my income is sufficent for claiming points and for both of us however there are some bills he pays. Im unsure about this question. Please can you suggest?

Thank you

Dhyeya

ukswus

Post by ukswus » Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:34 pm

Congratulations!

I have one question. You mentioned: "Application form (same as main applicant)". Did you mean that you had one common application form, or that your wife completed a separate SET(O) form?

tulipz
Mood:

Post by tulipz » Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:27 pm

ukswus wrote:Congratulations!

I have one question. You mentioned: "Application form (same as main applicant)". Did you mean that you had one common application form, or that your wife completed a separate SET(O) form?
Thank you :)

its the same application form for Main applicant and dependents.

So for main applicant+2 dependents, its just ONE application form.

tulipz
Mood:

Post by tulipz » Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:31 pm

Dhyeya wrote:congratulations. I have mine this saturday. Could you please help me with 2 questions please.

1) In the attributes, Tier I (general) applicants should show sufficient eveidence of funds for 90 days preceeding the date of application. However, I could not find a relevant section in the form where I can tick or confirm I have this amount and I would like to claim points for this. Could you please point me to this bit on the form?
This was just in the self assessment summary. I dont remember seeing this anywhere in the form.

2) In home and finances section, are there any consequnces of ticking that I routinely receive money from my partner? As such my income is sufficent for claiming points and for both of us however there are some bills he pays. Im unsure about this question. Please can you suggest?

I dont think its a problem as long as your income is sufficient to claim points - but this is just my opinion. I will leave it for seniors on the forum to comment on this.
Thank you

Dhyeya

betterlatethannever

Post by betterlatethannever » Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:52 pm

Hi,

Congrats for getting ILR!
Can you post your EC date and first entry to UK?

Many thanks

tulipz
Mood:

Post by tulipz » Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:18 am

betterlatethannever wrote:Hi,

Many thanks
Entry Clearance - Oct 20008

First Entry to UK - June 2009

MK123

Post by MK123 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:37 am

tulipz wrote:
betterlatethannever wrote:Hi,

Many thanks
Entry Clearance - Oct 20008

First Entry to UK - June 2009
Hello, Did you receive your BRP cards?

tywang2006

Post by tywang2006 » Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:08 pm

tulipz wrote:My BIG thank you to the helpful members of this forum. Our ILR application has been approved today at Croydon PEO. My advise is to schedule a early morning appointment - we were out of the building in 2 hrs! We submitted the below docs: (tier1 -general. Throughout)

Main applicant:
Application form - Set (O)
Photographs
Passport + BRP
12 months payslip (signed and stamped by HR)
12 months bank statements (requested by post from Natwest) with over £4000 in balance - never went below that amount
Letter from current employer - confirming date of joining, designation, salary and annual leave allowance
Absence sheet - 94 days in total (No absence letter from prev employer)
Life in UK test pass certificate
PBS calculator print out

Dependents:
Application form (same as main applicant)
Photographs for wife and child
Passports + BRPs (wife and child)
Wife's Life in UK pass certificate
Cohabitation documents
- Random bank statements, voting cards, utility bills for the last 2yrs
Print out of PBS Calculator- showing wife's degree meeeting the english language requirement
Wife's degree certificate - Original
Can I ask if ur posted bank statement is on the A4 size of paper. I got one year statement from Natwest but in a4 paper that was not similar as monthly regular one. I am a little worry about that