ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

28 days maintenance fund enquiry

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

alexrachel
Newly Registered

28 days maintenance fund enquiry

Post by alexrachel » Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:11 pm

Hi,
I have a question according to maintenance fun, Please help me to answer.
I'm doing extension Visa tier 4. I kept my bank account above 2000£ for 28 days, and I already sent all of my documents by post. In that case, do I need to maintain my bank account above 2000£ until I get my visa or i can withdraw some money? I heard that no one can check my account balance except myself, even UKBA, is it true?

Thanks in advance!!!!

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Re: 28 days maintenance fund enquiry

Post by sheraz7 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:28 pm

The only purpose of maintenance funds is to make sure that the student is financially capable to meet his tuition fee & cost of living. Therefore, withdrawing funds for this purpose shouldn't affect but as a precaution if you can survive without withdrawing the funds until you get visa may be more wiser. But remember UKBA can confirm the authenticity of the funds from the bank if some suspicion arise. Hope it clarifies you.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

passion5

Re: 28 days maintenance fund enquiry

Post by passion5 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:42 am

in UK they do not check the balance after u submit the application ,,,u are safe and good luck dont worry about money ,,